Search results

1. Momizi

Update soon?

there hasnt been an update for awhile now i was wonding when the next update will come out i was just wondering were the devs went =p
  2. Momizi

Charge attack on bow

i think the bow should have a charging attack (like a spell) it would olny charge once when fully charged it does more damage and knockback i think this would be good becouse then you could use the bow for quick attacks or slow strong ones right now there is no reason to do anything other...
  3. Momizi

Have Whirlwind Slash work like Zeldas Hurricane Spin on higher charges

idk if this already was planed or not but if gold and final charges of Whirlwind Slash dont work like hurricane spin from zeldas Windwaker (being able to move when spinning like crazy) i will be alittle disapointed shoulda sead gigaslime's spinning attack (that works too)
  4. Momizi

[Visual] Waterfall in south evergrind doesnt match up with river

as you can see from the black circles they dont connect seamlessly very small bug, but it started to anooy me lol
  5. Momizi

A Styles slot for weapons

i would like to have a styles slot for weapons were it changes the look (and sound) of your weapon with anouther one without changeing its stats i like the carrot sword but the lazor sword stat wise is way better it also would make customization way better, so everyone doent have the sword/rod...
  6. Momizi

Switching Sword and Sheild buttons on Xbox contoler

it would be nice to change the button inputs from (X sword and A shield) to (X shield and A sword) because A is easier to press imo or the opion to move them to any button would be nice when i try to change them *same way i would change skill* they seem to be locked could you umm.... unlock...
  7. Momizi

[text] Skill uses Mana not energy

the cloud strike discription says that it will not regenerate Mana when in use but this game uses Energy insted of Mana very small text error but might as well bring it up i think another skill says Mana insted of Energy but i coulnt find it
  8. Momizi

Make WindSlash not underly useless

i tryed very hard to like windslash and even after ranking it to rank 9 (highest it can go as of now) its still imposable to use in a real situation, every other spell outclasses it an idea i had is that it would shoot like a normal projectile and then split into 2 after it hits something...