Search results

1. Fahndel

No more Quicklevel bug, Hype!

No more Quicklevel bug, Hype!
  2. Fahndel

[Gameplay] Puzzle Blocks Trapping Friend

So.. this may not be a problem in singleplayer, However, if you are playing with friends and just happen to trap said friend between the blocks as the final block is pushed to the end. He becomes trapped and can not escape, the only way out is the Game Over button :P...
  3. Fahndel

[Gameplay] Season Hydra "Safe" Corner

All you do is walk into the boss fight, make it Winter time and sit in the bottom right corner. Seems like their heads don't hit the player because the boundary stops them or something. I'll link to a highlight as well so you can see it :) http://www.twitch.tv/fahndel/v/8130452
  4. Fahndel

Hello everyone!

Been playing and streaming Secrets of Grindea for a few days now, I'd just like to invite anyone who wants to. to come hang out and chat at www.twitch.tv/fahndel Be warned we do swear, mostly at Rabbys.. >.> We also do arcade runs with viewers each night Im usually Online Streaming Secrets of...
  5. Fahndel

[Gameplay] Quicklevel in Arcade when Holding ANY Button

I've played a lot of Arcade recently and started to notice when I am playing and I level sometimes the Quicklevel window just pops up. As an example I would be shielding, and if something dies and causes me to level up the Quicklevel window opens and I can no longer move or shield until I close...
  6. Fahndel

Nerf bunnies plz ;-;

Nerf bunnies plz ;-;
  7. Fahndel

Summoned Minions becoming Un-summonable in Arcade Mode

Have a short video of a bug occurring to my friend in Arcade mode. Found a bug while playing 2P Arcade with a friend. We cleared a room, I went and waited to go to the next area, he followed behind and un-summoned his Frosty Friend; while it was still in the un-summoning animation he stepped on...
  8. Fahndel

Crash in Marino Fight

The game only crashed for me, I was also the Host of the session. My friend got sent to the Main Menu.
  9. Fahndel

Crash in Marino Fight

Game crashed during a Multiplayer Story session during one of our Marino attempts. I'll provide a link to the video from when it happened as well. We both started the fight and when I died, the game deaded :P http://www.twitch.tv/fahndel/v/7751459