Search results

1. Enfyny

Arcade mode Highscores

Meh, the guy of first place is just cheated or something, that's for sure. Achievements on his steam page shows that he got S rank with all 12 floors in the SAME run and he doesn't have a "complete all chalenges" achivements at all. So, yep.
  2. Enfyny

74% What am I missing?

Before the patch i had 193% as well, after patch - 99%, and that's because of Bells Puzzle in Seasonne, so check the puzzles as well, for remaining 1-2%
  3. Enfyny

Version 0.600anders

Well, at least i bought one Morning Star before the patch =p
  4. Enfyny

Anti-cheat system?

Wow, first two players with 1500000 score was cheated as well? I thought they was in party and just beated a Pokesly high score, looks like i was wrong. But anyway, thanks Teddy, looks like the "feature" works pretty well. Keep up the good work!
  5. Enfyny

Anti-cheat system?

Second day on first place man with nick MadRabbit with 14 millions score, i'm not sure, but looks like system don't recognize for now. On second place player with 2 million points... that completed arcade mode in 1-st floor, wow, looks like he's realy damn good. You know, forget about a program...
  6. Enfyny

Anti-cheat system?

Ok, we realy need something like an anti-cheat system, at least in arcade mode. I'm just look at highscore in arcade mode right now and, uh... well. So, is there any way we will have such a feature in future?
  7. Enfyny

Arcade Mode - Card Question

Same with cards. Arcade mode cards are much easier to obtain then story, so it was a good idea to reset EVERYTHING after death. The only thing is transfer in story mode from arcade - quest rewards: masks, facegear, decor. items.
  8. Enfyny

Furious Giga Slime?

Ok, i finished story 2 days ago and now i'm in arcade mode. I completed all available quests, except for one. Yep, red giga slime, i tried few tactics, i finished four first floors witouth taking any damage, i tried a meele build with 2h weapon, i tried all magic builds against him. And looks...
  9. Enfyny

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Oh wow! I don't even know about such a comands! /skillpoint is realy will helps me to try some builds! Of course i will do it on new character, i just want to check few build, because i almost complete the storyline with two-handed weapon and i always used only 2 skills: Whirlslash and Berserker...
  10. Enfyny

Thanks! And one more question. I would like to reset my skills and try other builds, magic may be, or summons build, but it cost sooo much for respec and i'm afraid of wrong desisions. Is there any way to disable autosave function or something like that to try different builds?
  11. Enfyny

Which cards are available for now? In my card Album there is only 6 black (unknown) cards, last 6 cards. So, i missed Yeti, Frostling Scoundrel, and what are 4 remaining?
  12. Enfyny

I am dizzy with some items...

So, i got some items with house icon on top of it, just like: Painting, Lamps, Cactus and so on. Ok, i'm pretty sure it's decorative items, but where can i place them? Second thing is Dolls items: Pecko doll and Yeti Doll. Are they usable, or it's just "collection" staff? A little bit...
  13. Enfyny

Max Level?

Hm, i'm not finish game yet and only came to Seasonne, but i'm already a half of 19 lvl and got much of exp from Blue Slimes and Yetis. I'm don't even know about your problem though...