Search results

1. SnowOficer

Excuse me developer so far im loving the game and im grateful for all the feedback, my question...

Excuse me developer so far im loving the game and im grateful for all the feedback, my question is I own the game but my friend does not he has the demo, we cant play together is there a way around it, im not trying for him to get the full experience just me joining him on his demo experience.
  2. SnowOficer

Game lenght

I appreciate the Dev feedback, I already obtained the game for myself as I love all the retro references including Ragnarok online, Thanks again and hope to see the game develop.
  3. SnowOficer

Game lenght

I see, I appreciate the feedback, sound good enough for $15, one last question regarding co-op, is it stable?, the people I plan to play with live on Us west while im on Us east, would it be stable to play together?. Ill do my purchase right now, but i just want to be sure we can play together...
  4. SnowOficer

Game lenght

Please someone from the community help me here, im planning on buying the game on steam since I love the aesthetic of the game, i just want to know how long is the game, and the replay value of it. for example how many areas should I expect game wise and the system overall.