Search results

1. Tides

go to sante fae

2. Tides

go to sante fae

no, I beat that already, and i've already been in sante fea, and did whats after that. it has me just glitched where everything is still snowy and stuff, I should just send you file
  3. Tides

go to sante fae

I've cleared the area of seasons, and its glitched where my character can't progress any farther now. =(
  4. Tides

My save game is bugged

nope, I completed the quest in Santa fae, Defeated the main boss there, And for some odd reason my game wont advance the story line at all.
  5. Tides

My save game is bugged

I finished the boss battle after Santa Fae, But it bugged where I have to go to santa fae for some reason.
  6. Tides

[Crash] Mrs. Claus Crash

So I just tried to copy these over and use them... Now i can't even use the character in general. Is it maybe because the .Bak Files didnt match anymore? or I'm using steam?
  7. Tides

[Crash] Mrs. Claus Crash

After I beat the boss it glitched making me do the train / bomb dodge again right before the boss
  8. Tides

[Crash] Mrs. Claus Crash

There you are, Thank you for taking a look
  9. Tides

[Crash] Mrs. Claus Crash

Found a second part of this bug, Also found out while exploring that Santa Fae is open to me now...
  10. Tides

[Crash] Mrs. Claus Crash

After I Beat the toy factory , i've been trying to talk to Mrs. Claus to turn in the quest but now my game just keeps crashing when I try to talk to her to turn it in... Anyone else having this issue?