Search results

1. Dulled

Friends: a help or a burden?

Hello there! Well, after playing many time the arena mode, both multiplayer and single, I was struck with a question. Do a bigger quantity of friends help in the Arena or they just make everything harder? As for me, I had an improvement playing with one other friend, but when I played with two...
  2. Dulled

Arrow types and effects

The bow is a fun weapon as it is now, but it seem somewhat too simple right now. The solution? Arrow types! You could have fire arrow, that would set the enemies on fire, or ice arrows, that would slow them down. You could even have a crystal tipped one, that would be slower to fire but would...
  3. Dulled

[Portuguese(BR)] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (0.572b)

Hello there, folks! After days and nights, the Brazilian Portuguese translation is complete. Enjoy it! Dialogues translation: 100% (Complete!) - Pillar Mountains: 100% - Evergrind Fields: 100% - Flying Fortress: 100% - Halloween: 100% - HQ: 100% - Evergrind City: 100% - Evergrind Arena: 100% -...
  4. Dulled

Commitment list.

Good evening, you all! I'm extremely glad that the developers of Secrets of Grindea have given the community an opportunity to contribute, in a somewhat direct way, to the game development! Of course, I'm talking about the translations! If Grindea reaches more languages, more people will be...
  5. Dulled

What kind of Collector?

A mildly silly question, but nevertheless, I shall ask it. I was playing Secrets of Grindea not a long time ago when a question strikes me. What kind of collectors are the Collectors? The one that collects all kinds of items throughout grinding and etc. or the kind that collects rare items...
  6. Dulled

Knowing when your bug has been acknowledged.

Good evening, you all! I've accessing this forum for a while and made some little posts here and there. One of them was in the Bug session of the forum. It is happily full of threads and people replying. While I know the developers have a lot of work to do, I would like to simply know when my...
  7. Dulled

[Crash] Pressing key many times while loading.

Hello there! I was going for a run in the arena when I decided I wanted to end my run there. I went to the menu a selected the adequate option: "End Run". I died and the screen processed to show me back in town. I wasn't exactly patient this one time and I was pressing the Z key repeatedly...
  8. Dulled

Humble Bundle with older version.

Good evening you all! I'm not really sure if this is the right area in the forum, but... Why is the Humble Bundle version of Secrets of Grindea outdated? I managed to get the newer version from steam, but some friends of mine are with the old one from Humble Bundle and we haven't been able to...
  9. Dulled

Forum Guidelines?

Hello there, folks! I've recently entered this bright forum here and didn't manage to find any kind of forum rules or guidelines thread. I have even used the search feature but had no luck overall. Well, does someone know about any? And what do you guys think about one?