Search results

1. TrickyTraegs

Do you like the bees?

This!
  2. TrickyTraegs

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

1st Place - Gold crystals in Arcade mode. By far. If you don't kill them immediately, they just keep spawning enemies. Brutal. 2nd Place - Hard Mode Wisps
  3. TrickyTraegs

What is your best arcade mode highscore?

628,221 I FINALLY beat Arcade mode with my build, and when I did, I just eeked by. Check out my HP. Haha. http://imgur.com/2HpkBGK P.S. - Caster build / Insect Swarm + Cloud Strike.
  4. TrickyTraegs

[Gameplay] Insect Swarm again . . .

Or, and hear me out on this . . . the devs actually work for these guys! Think about it. Two Insect Swarm incidents in a day? Who stands to benefit from this? That's right, Swedish pest control companies.
  5. TrickyTraegs

[Gameplay] Insect Swarm again . . .

Hey gang, Sorry to keep reporting bugs on . . . you know . . . bugs, but they keep stinging me. GET IT!?!? Anyway, I'm in the Frontline build, Arcade mode, in a herd the chickens challenge with red slimes. Insect Swarm doesn't hit the red slimes properly. It glides right through them instead...
  6. TrickyTraegs

[Gameplay] Plants, Spiritslash, Insectswarm etc cant hit GUn-D4M

By the divine hand of GUN-D4M, I knew it! Insect repelling bands? HE'S A MONSTER!
  7. TrickyTraegs

The trick is, that's my primary DPS spell. If I wasn't hilariously geared, it would be a rough encounter. It worked in Story Mode before, but it seems to have been turned off. Anyway, I'd be curious to know if it's a bug or a design choice.
  8. TrickyTraegs

Playing the newest version of Frontline in the Memory Room. It looks like Insect Swarm doesn't hit GUN-D4M's hands. Not sure if this is by design or not. Other attacks appear to hit them, and Insect Swarm hits his head. Happy to provide SS or additional context to help get the bug fixed...