Search results

1. Enoen

Revamp Spells to be more viable

After looking at Vilya's new post it got me thinking about finally making this post since her representation of some skills could be the changes I want implemented to magic currently because as of now it's not very "fun" or "useful" to be a magician other than to use flamethrower/chain...
  2. Enoen

I've returned everyone!

Vilya, Teddy, Freddy. It's been way too long and to the few friends I've made; I hope you're still out there. The game has changed alot and has advanced further than I could imagine but I had my reason for taking a break from the bug testing and trying to obsessively be amazing at the Arcade...
  3. Enoen

Hey here's money for the coffee.

I'll just be taking this while you're distracted with starbucks... *Takes a hat* Do you guys think devs actually have like a jar each that only uses the money earned to buy coffee and they more or less take turns when deciding who gets the free coffee? Do they even Starbucks? Are they all...
  4. Enoen

If I made a stream...

Would anyone join in to maybe give me critique and company? I swore I'd make a good video to try to reach my highscore but lately I've been a nerve wreck when playing alone and I tend to try to lighten up between floors to not freak out (As I have the tendency to want to perfection everything...
  5. Enoen

Berserk Suggestion

It just clicked in my head that maybe the best way to make berserker more fun/viable is if the normal attack changes while you are in the berserk state to compensate for the fact that you need to heavily rely on normal attacks to gain enough EP to use abilities. Maybe slight sword beam waves...
  6. Enoen

What colors do you wear?

I go insane every second thinking "Maybe my mantle should be pure white...And my torso red...or maybe I should make them both grey...Maybe maybe maybe." What colors do you guys tend to use? It's hard to pick a combination that reflects you. xD
  7. Enoen

Random discussion of the day! Predicting the future.

Have you ever had a head canon for a pre-access game or just a vague game in general where you just sort of write a story in your head even if the universe itself will never acknowledge it or adjust to it simply for fun? Like inventing story where maybe the bad guy is the bad guy because by...
  8. Enoen

The Highscores in Arcade Mode...

What is..GOING ON? 1. #Despair 1410076507 Points 2. Megawhoop 500003750 Points 3. Yamaraja666 100252275 Points I saw this today as well as many other ridiculous point counts and became insanely demotivated to try to beat Enfyny. Not that I stood a chance but due to not realizing people can...
  9. Enoen

Implement Beast Mode/Beast Mode rewards.

I started a character from scratch and attempted Beast Mode while on the hard difficulty; I feel like it is a nice feel in difficulty when fighting bosses as the fight with Vilya lasted much longer (Although I wish she had more variety in her move set) I feel like they should make Beast Mode...
  10. Enoen

Looking for to complete this game in Beast Mode Hard Mode!

I have zero to no social skills when recruiting fellow players without secretly wanting to fight them in pvp. However since there is no pvp yet I'd like for some of you cool kids to join me in an epic adventure with new characters to try to beat the entire game's content so far in beast mode to...
  11. Enoen

Realization that Vilya, Freddy and Teddy are based on the Devs.

Last night I decided to repeat my hard mode run without straying off the path to my convenience (As I enjoy easy grinding but Arcade mode hardened me.) When I re-fought the duo Freddy and Teddy in before Vilya and slowly realized after I looked up the name Vilya for some sort of game...
  12. Enoen

Different outfits: Maybe based on rank for collecting.

I honestly like the main character's father's outfit and judging by every other high ranking member in the Collector's Guild it is apparent that they share a uniform of sorts so why don't we get a uniform? We can even make it a thing where we always keep the dang scarf but I am wondering if...
  13. Enoen

[Gameplay] Battle Mage doesn't affect Titan's Toss? (Sword Throw)

I'm just wondering if this is intentional or if it's a bug; because I would like it to work to incorporate my new sword mage build...
  14. Enoen

[Gameplay] Beta Respec Command Glitch/Over 100% crit

This glitch was so hilarious that I didn't even notice it until later when I was testing my builds; which pushed me to create this account to join the community I suppose. Anyways when you raise your passives for the 15% crit chance if you by any chance decide to respec again with the /respec...