Search results

1. S

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I was thinking about more grinding for levels or items to move on the story. Like you'd sometimes have to work really hard to get something and then be able to finish some main line quests. ITS GRINDEA, GRIND PLS. I love this game, reminds me of old precious Chrono Trigger, but I would love to...
  2. S

Bee Pet

I'm trying to get a Bee Pet (I've heard this exists) but it's hard to find anything about it on forums since "bee" is too short Q_Q. I've had a feeling it's not for everyone though... :P
  3. S

That sounds short, sadly :(
  4. S

2 Handed Weapons.

I use a wooden 2h sword as a look. Like you said there's no really great looking 2h sword, but the wooden bat :D
  5. S

Best money farming area

I was getting summers mage hat and this is side effect. And I like to play in a fair way :D
  6. S

Best money farming area

I've seen some opinions yetis are much more efficient than season knights/mages. Are you guys sure?
  7. S

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

What about whirlslash. Sometimes when you use it some crazy things appears. It's hard to catch a photo of it.
  8. S

Max Level?

So yeah, I did /seasonreset and now I have that annoying FAE flying next to me. I can't get rid of her, any ideas? @EDIT: I killed Winter already.
  9. S

How do you get this chest?

4? I remember one in Seasonne Temple, one in Flying Temple (or how it's called) and the one behind the river. Where's the 4th?
  10. S

2 Handed Weapons.

I would love better 2h weapon... :D But the current skillset and weapon is enough to crush monsters around. But yea, I have 0 sp's in Smash and Berserker (or how it's called)
  11. S

Hardest Card to Find?

Yetis and Presents (or Gifts)...
  12. S

Lol... Why option like this is in there... That helps, Thanks :D
  13. S

74% What am I missing?

So how do you catch a bee? Who to talk to?
  14. S

Thanks for the reply but, where's the invite?
  15. S

Can you reach 100% completion at the current version? I have found the gaan'tlet and I belive I have done all side quests and Im around 60% I am new and I am wondering what is the point of multiplayer? Will there be a way to host a server via steam? (One game I played recently implemented this)...