Search results

1. K

[Gameplay] Negative stats in multiplayer

I played with the same group of people over the weekend and we defeated the mimic right away, then proceeded to play for several more hours. This bug didn't come up once. I more strongly suspect it's related to story progression now. Is there a way to manipulate which quests a file has...
  2. K

Yes, we've seen this happen without switching gear and without leveling. In one particular case yesterday, it occurred with crit rate for a player that did not change any gear and did not level from the time he joined the multiplayer game to the time the stat bug occurred. However, the host...
  3. K

Hi Teddy, I'm not using quickslots for weapons. I don't think my friends are either, but I'm not sure. When we switch who is hosting the game, it seems that the host is immune to the problem. For example, if player A hosts, then players B and C sometimes experience it. If we switch to...
  4. K

Hello, In multiplayer, I'm seeing an issue where the guest (non-host) occasionally loses a large number of stat points. It appears to occur when loading a new party-required zone, but I'm not sure what triggers the problem, as it's not every time. Certain stats can actually go negative when...
  5. K

[Gameplay] Multiplayer desync issues

Hello, When playing with friends, all guests (everyone except the host) experience periodic desync issues with the host. Here are a few examples: - An enemy that spawns may be invisible to the guests, but can still attack them. - Projectiles may not appear (this is easy to reproduce in the...
  6. K

[Gameplay] Undead monkey

Hello, I've experienced this bug multiple times, both in single-player and in multi-player as a guest (not the host). In Tai Ming, sometimes a monkey will get stuck at low HP and will not die. It continues to attack, deal damage, and receive damage, and its health bar shows empty, but no...
  7. K

[Gameplay] Second Wind multiplayer EP regen bug

Awesome, thanks for the reply!
  8. K

[Gameplay] Second Wind multiplayer EP regen bug

In multiplayer, the EP gained from Second Wind pauses the normal EP regen as though you had just cast a spell. This is a major bug that completely prevents me from using my weapon in multiplayer because it cuts my total EP income by about 90%. In single player, Second Wind works as expected...
  9. K

[Gameplay] Accessory stat bonus bug

After defeating the gigaslime at the beginning of the game, I purchased two Blue Rings. The first one I equip only provides 1 MATK, but the second provides the correct amount (15 MATK). This occurs regardless of which slot I equip first.