Search results

1. K

[Gameplay] Negative stats in multiplayer

Hello, In multiplayer, I'm seeing an issue where the guest (non-host) occasionally loses a large number of stat points. It appears to occur when loading a new party-required zone, but I'm not sure what triggers the problem, as it's not every time. Certain stats can actually go negative when...
  2. K

[Gameplay] Multiplayer desync issues

Hello, When playing with friends, all guests (everyone except the host) experience periodic desync issues with the host. Here are a few examples: - An enemy that spawns may be invisible to the guests, but can still attack them. - Projectiles may not appear (this is easy to reproduce in the...
  3. K

[Gameplay] Undead monkey

Hello, I've experienced this bug multiple times, both in single-player and in multi-player as a guest (not the host). In Tai Ming, sometimes a monkey will get stuck at low HP and will not die. It continues to attack, deal damage, and receive damage, and its health bar shows empty, but no...
  4. K

[Gameplay] Second Wind multiplayer EP regen bug

In multiplayer, the EP gained from Second Wind pauses the normal EP regen as though you had just cast a spell. This is a major bug that completely prevents me from using my weapon in multiplayer because it cuts my total EP income by about 90%. In single player, Second Wind works as expected...
  5. K

[Gameplay] Accessory stat bonus bug

After defeating the gigaslime at the beginning of the game, I purchased two Blue Rings. The first one I equip only provides 1 MATK, but the second provides the correct amount (15 MATK). This occurs regardless of which slot I equip first.