Search results

1. T

Is a new game+ planned?

What it says on the tin. Since I do plan to do a lot of grinding, it'd be nice to be able to carry at least some of that over to a new game so I can continue grinding on that, too! Not sure what exactly would be carried over, but at least the cards and item/enemy log would be nice!
  2. T

[Arcade] Perks should decrease score.

What it says on the tin. The decrease can be additive (eg. -1000) or multiplicative (e.g. final score *0.9) depending on how strong it is. If the perk isn't strong enough (maybe X start) then it may not incur any penalty. Conversely, maybe not taking any perks at all could net a score booster...
  3. T

It's been bugging me a little, but...[spoilers]

Not sure if anyone else's asked this before, but... You know how when you're returning from the flying fortress and Marino nicks Amalet from you? It's been bothering me, but is there any particular reason Amalet didn't at least try and tempt Marino into world domination like it and Ga'antlet...
  4. T

How big do you think Arcadia will get?

As big as Startington? Evergrind? At least more than one screen? I'll admit that for me, it's a big draw of arcade mode and an incentive to grind, even though I'm not any good at it. No matter how poorly I do on a run, it never feels like the run is wasted in any way because there's always some...
  5. T

Suggestion for Arcade mode: Shortcuts.

Cross-posted from the Steam forums: Something like the shortcuts for Spelunky, so that we can practice certain areas at our leisure. People who use shortcuts would gain some predetermined levels and equipment, and be taken to the area in question. It could also help for people trying to get the...