Search results

1. Kheb

Extra menu option: Hide damage numbers.

I like that idea. Though, I like seeing how much damage I deal. How about size options?
  2. Kheb

Arena and Arcade Challenges.

I'd like more Arena challenges. I like this idea the most. On minimal space to walk around to prevent people from stalling out the enemies I'd suggest a constant spawn (let's say every 2-3 seconds a new enemy). I wouldn't mind some room to breath, it's just that a herd of angry elite mobs is...
  3. Kheb

Tanky Character

While this should improve the possibilities on Tank builds, I disagree on the number crushing like you said yourself. Also a Tanks job is to take the least damage as possible. I think the number crushing is way to hard since a Tank should have reduced damage due to armor not due to number...
  4. Kheb

Fundamental problems of caster builds and how to improve those and enhance gameplay

Very good point, I totally respect your opinion. Though, out of my gaming experience I've found slow games, very, very, very, very, very, really, very boring to play. I like managing resources, unless it's slow which doesn't make it really challenging. I like to compare it to Super Smash Bros...
  5. Kheb

Fundamental problems of caster builds and how to improve those and enhance gameplay

The only spell that suits fast play is Chain Lightning, though it's very weak. I'm not a fan of summons since it's dps output is quite low and since it's AI dependent your focus is not something that you can rely on, though it's easy grinding early on also since summons can actually function...
  6. Kheb

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/increase-the-duration-of-support-skills.5267/ I like the idea of Protect actually creating a shield that absorbs damage., something about 100+0,2*m.att. Would be cool if it could proc a stun/reflect on hit as well. For Haste I'd like to also...
  7. Kheb

Tanky Character

I think that a typical tanking build doesn't really fit this game since you should be avoiding damage at all times. Though I could see some potential in reworking some talents. About Quick Reflexes in the folowing Thread...
  8. Kheb

Increase the duration of Support Skills

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/lets-discuss-talents.5257/
  9. Kheb

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Hey, thank you for replying :D! I can totally understand your priorities. Though, on the Technical Questions thread I've created there are some questions that are quite important for the Melee vs Magic discussion. If you could provide me the current frame data of attacks, skills and spells...
  10. Kheb

I do agree on the need for safety for Arcade. However due all the things I stated it's really hard to gain momentum. I think you underestimate 'spamming z' builds. You take a lot of risk, you play fast you kill fast. Yes, Health Orbs keep you alive in Story Mode, making it a lot easier. Though...
  11. Kheb

Farming Crystals!

Nice! Laser Sword is currently the strongest One Handed Weapon, I have it too ;D! There is also a weapon (forgot the name) that enhances Piercing Dash making it charge much quicker, if you actually use something else than Static Touch you could get some use out of this too. You'll trade some...
  12. Kheb

In this thread I'd like to discuss the matters of what is causing the fundamental and mechanical problems caster builds face. Also I'd like to suggest some reworking of abilities and enhancement of the options caster builds have. First of all, in my opinion what is lacking mechanically is...
  13. Kheb

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/lets-discuss-talents.5257/
  14. Kheb

Farming Crystals!

I am afraid that beside farming Guardians there is not another way to get these. However, try to get the spawn rate as high as possible by clearing the room as quickly as you can. If I am correct if, you go right (to outside) when you enter the Flying Fortress, Walk until you get to the next...
  15. Kheb

Balancing Magic and Melee

I disagree to the fullest on Endurance, killing momentum and flow of the game only for the reason of magic being too weak. Personally I wouldn't mind having basic attacks costing a few EP, you could nullify that effect with investment in Second Wind. I do really like the magic weapon idea...
  16. Kheb

Let's discuss meta and help balancing this awesome builder RPG :D!

Let's discuss meta and help balancing this awesome builder RPG :D!
  17. Kheb

Let's Discuss Talents

Also I think that some Talents need a new Tooltip. Backhander: When chaining normal attacks, every other strike.... Yeah, chaining. What does chaining mean? I can understand that it means the next basic attacks. Though, if I hold Z I just attack once. This means I need to press again to...
  18. Kheb

Let's Discuss Talents

I agree on the part that some builds need certain levels to work out and also that on Arcade Mode the choices you make are different than that of Story. I agree that 15 EP is quite nice for most caster builds, however 5 points is too much and again causes it to be a big trade-off against...
  19. Kheb

Let's Discuss Talents

Hello there! I think that certain Talents need to be reworked, everything is open for discussion obviously ;D. I also hope to share and get more information about the the best/worst picks you can make. Also I hope that we can figure out how to make certain builds more viable by focusing on...
  20. Kheb

Some technical questons

Lolol, Dungeon Defender. I have played it quite some with a friend. Endless games is what I like the most xD. (without expansion) We tried to break that game too with Traps and Walls ^^.