Search results

1. d_nlo

Please! Remove Frosty Friend's collision box!

He's such a hindrance on bosses that rely on avoidance. Could you guys make it act like the Gold Charge earth summon?
  2. d_nlo

[GAMEPLAY] Highscore doesn't load propperly [0.601frontline]

My highscores aren't uploading propperly, and it seems that sometimes highscores don't even load. These are, in order: My personal best, my name on the list and a bug on the Highscore screen. It's supposed to show only one score, I was using a new savefile to be able to fight the Furious...
  3. d_nlo

Another Guide on: "How to beat the Furious Giga Slime"

Here is the setup: Dodging Strike: Lv 5 (Lv 4 for Arcade Mode) Second Wind: Lv 5 Notes: The Giga Slime's HP and Damage is the same on the Arena as it is on Arcade. You can use this strategy on both Arena and Arcade, since it doesn't require much space to move around. 1. Attack Pattern The...
  4. d_nlo

Red Giga Slime Arcade = Arena?

The Furious Giga Slime from the arena is the same as the one from the arcade mode? I've just killed the arcade one, but I took some damage in the process and I wanted to record a "no damage" fight. So, I'll just record a fight against the arena Red Giga Slime if they're the same. Oh, and here is...
  5. d_nlo

[PT_BR] Konrado's Hut: Let's Play Secrets of Grindea co-op

Olá, me chamo Danilo e venho compartilhar o "let's play" de Secrets of Grindea do canal Konrado's Hut. Contamos com um jogador que já finalizou o jogo 100% e outro que não é muito bom em jogo algum, mas pelo menos é carismático e isso é uma coisa boa, certo? Os vídeos sairão toda terça, quinta...
  6. d_nlo

Reduce the start-up frames on Flame Thrower

Since it takes a while to both, charge up and actually cast the spell, enemies have a huge time window to hit you and disrupt your charge. Also, the spell's hitbox exists only when the flames reach it's maximum range, so, if you take damage on that half-second, the spell also gets interrupted...
  7. d_nlo

Increase the duration of Support Skills

As it is already, is really low. The need for having to refresh the duration of support spells every 10 seconds breakes the game flow. And is already bad with only 2 of them, imagine if you had 9 spells.