Search results

1. Samaron

More bosses, more status, more Bullet Hell.

You can reset certain parts of the story, and what the Devs will probably do is put in those boss fights into the boss room. The second part makes sense, but that would be pretty hard to do considering they would have to implement stuff into things that are already done. I do agree that the...
  2. Samaron

Could Master Ivy Be Your Mom?!

Oh yeah, bishop is definitely Charlotte. It's all so clear now!
  3. Samaron

Player-Owned Housing

I was looking through the files and I found the housing folder and it looks like your stuff is separated into categories like chairs, tables, etc. The png's I found look pretty cool.
  4. Samaron

Just fixed it
  5. Samaron

-Note; The pictures are blurry and not very good, Sorry! Also, I couldn't replay the dragon cutscene do to technical errors, but if you want to see the cutscene I found this video; Alright, I know this sounds silly, which it probably is, but here me out. I believe Master Ivy could be you, the...
  6. Samaron

Certain Resets Not Reseting

Alright, but I did do this. I completed it, but it still went back to the end of the beta. I still weirdly have Nirvana even though I completed the Temple of Seasons. This is probably just me messing with the reset commands.
  7. Samaron

Certain Resets Not Reseting

So I'm trying to reset the dragon cutscene, but whenever I doesn't do anything unless I'm in the main building but all it seems to do is teleport me back to the entrance of the main building and the game is still at the end of the beta. Also, /beereset doesn't work. /seasonreset and...
  8. Samaron

Hair Bows with an even centre

hmm like the second ones idea but to be honest the way it's portrayed here looks a little weird xD
  9. Samaron

Would anyone like to play :)?

Alright, sounds good, maybe around 4-5 U.S. Eastern Time? My steam is TheGamingTales
  10. Samaron

[Gameplay] Unavoidable Hit during 2nd Fight against Black Ferrets Co-op Mode

ah, same thing happened to my pal, I laughed at him but this should definitely be fixed.
  11. Samaron

I can semi-relate, your skill in art compared to mine is like the Monalisa to a baby accidentally knocking a paint bucket onto a pile of cow manure. The only thing I'm good at that actually could be useful is sprite animation. I've only been in this community for 5 months or so but on other...
  12. Samaron

Increase the sell price of boss drops in Arcade

haha similar thing happened to me, and I find it pretty cheap
  13. Samaron

Would anyone like to play :)?

Sure, don't have much time, only about half an hour, but we could play a lot more tomorrow. I've already played through story mode twice
  14. Samaron

Just replayed story mode and got hit through a wall xD

Just replayed story mode and got hit through a wall xD
  15. Samaron

Bag was either wrong or the town is full of shadow people

(The G-Meister) So pretty much the 3rd round of the chunin exams haha...(Naruto reference) <--- loser (Own) Running from the Gigaslime is like struggling in quicksand.
  16. Samaron

Bag was either wrong or the town is full of shadow people

So I just thought of something, when Quinton wants you to get a thousand jars of honey, bag responds with saying that there are only about 30 people living in the village. Although, when you do the collector events and you look at the stands you can see more than just 30 people. Although because...
  17. Samaron

Excited for the updates!

Excited for the updates!
  18. Samaron

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Hello! So I was wondering if you will release the full story all at once or just one quest at a time. This goes for both the stable and the frontline beta.
  19. Samaron

Alright ;)

Alright ;)