Search results

1. MaxDamage

Old support skills carry!

the old skills carry over in the hotbar but are reduced to LV 0, casting them causes nothing but sound effects to happen, but it is quite confusing... unfortuantly im having trouble with screenshots / print screen on the game... another bug maybe?
  2. MaxDamage

[Suggestion] Music settings in the Player House

The base for my suggestion is that in the new player housing feature, it would be nice if you in the house settings area could change the music to different settings, but how it is unlocked could be some of the following ways: 1, Music is unlocked though the OST DLC 2, Music is unlocked from...
  3. MaxDamage

(GAMEPLAY) Incorrect Collectables

Turns out, i didn't look LEFT, theres a chest in the forest above the archery hut...
  4. MaxDamage

Naniva Continues to follow me!

I have encounted a strange bug when messing with the /commands i wanted to re-fight winter, so i did the /fightwinteragain(or whatever it is) and now Naniva is stuck following me, cheering me on, which was fun until i realized shes not going away, at all... Q1. is there a command to get rid of...
  5. MaxDamage

No Health potions, Instead empty bottles?

i presume one of you have played a Legend of Zelda game, i think if you had Limited healing bottles, that it could work. but this comes with repercussions, - you can only have limited healing potions based on bottles, to prevent just overbuying. - you can make the bottles part of quests, like...
  6. MaxDamage

Hall of Memorys - 2ed Zone bosses! ( spoilers! )

Even if the bosses have no drops at this point, i realy wana see if i can kill Winter in hard mode! Bosses: spoilers!! D: - Enraged Toy Machine - Summer and Autmun - Season Hydras - Winter i realy wana see if i can beat em in hard mode!