Search results

1. Kuno

[Visual?][Arcade-mode]Archie shows up in the fight room where the NPC is housed.

It's a machine translation, but I'm sorry. The version in which this occurred is "v0.949a". After winning the battle in the room where Shinsai? was captured, Archie appeared. After that, I inadvertently talked to Archie first. I had Archie do the job, but for some reason Shinsai? disappeared...
  2. Kuno

[Gameplay][Arcade] Enemy Block Bug

(machine translated) Treats / More Loods Curses / Big Brothers , Booby Trap I bet on challenging a clone enemy in the previous room. When I entered a room, a stone statue of 1 dog didn't move at all. And that didn't receive damage and it wasn't possible to knock down, so couldn't move any more...
  3. Kuno

[Gameplay][Arcade mode]Autumn mage , stack The bug

"About a tornado of Autumn mage. The course and the place transferred by his tornado are bad, and that would wake the stack bug up. This is that it has happened in the arcade mode.
  4. Kuno

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Thank you Mr.Teddy The state of flameshawer can't be seen because there are no chances of multi-play for a while. A single is enjoyed again in a newest version. Goodbye horror bag lol.
  5. Kuno

I can speak English only by a smattering of degree. Therefore a translation site is used. I can...

I can speak English only by a smattering of degree. Therefore a translation site is used. I can speak Japanese.
  6. Kuno

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

12 hours before , frontlineβ check(Property) UPDATE. Before about 1 hour , β UPDATE two people Arcade mode multiplay = flameshawer →clash (me only , Friend OK NP). At the same time ,  I'm Arcade mode Essence*500 Costume buy. Uninstallation...Again INSTALL & multiplay v0.600a ...Faceless bag...