Search results

1. Haxial

Will (should) healing be implemented in the support skills?

War cries / auras FTW. I am very much looking forward to furthering the support skills so we can see more engaged and useful support builds. I FULLY agree that this game is skill based and that needs to be considered when adding any skills that aren't implemented. With that being said, I think...
  2. Haxial

Reduce the start-up frames on Flame Thrower

I've started using this flamethrower build for arcade mode now ^_^ . It's awesome! So much DPS.
  3. Haxial

Mac Compatibility?

You're absolutely correct that it would not be an easy task, but it is doable. I've dual booted OSX/Windows by request for customer's when I was working as a computer technician. Running Windows in a VM would be a much easier task, although, still not necessarily optimal for gaming depending on...
  4. Haxial

Mac Compatibility?

I would suggest dual booting Windows/OSX (assuming you like OSX - personally I would just format your HDD and install Windows). Or, you could build a badass computer and install Windows on it. In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't recommend running either OSX or Linux as your primary gaming...
  5. Haxial

Transfer silver points into gold points?

I completely agree. I shouldn't have used the term, "issue", whereas I should have said, "pointless". If I have so many silver points and not so many gold points then you wind up with tons of extra silver points and not enough gold points. Those silver points become null for most people. Even if...
  6. Haxial

I love the addition of talents, but, since talents use talent orbs it still presents an issue for the abundance of silver points.
  7. Haxial

Aura skills?

Are the developers planning on adding any aura based skills? If not, I think this would be a good addition to the game for support players and for those who like to solo. What I mean by aura skills are skills that would emit a buff or debuff to players/enemies in a radius around the player with...
  8. Haxial

I can say that I tend to find myself with too many silver skill points that don't support the build that I'm going for. For example, if I have a summoner build and I have enough silver points for three extra skills I might still only find myself using one extra skill (at most) because I'm...
  9. Haxial

Favorite Arcade Mode Build?

What I've found the most success with so far: Skills -Cloud -Frosty friend -Meteor Talents: -Last stand (max right away) As for other talents, I'm still playing around with what works the best but I usually throw points into MATK+ talents at least one point into increase chance to apply...
  10. Haxial

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

I read most of the posts here but not all of them because I only have a short time to post right now so I apologize if what I'm saying had already been suggested. I agree with what some people have said regarding: I think a shop and nurse per floor would alleviate the difficulty to move from...
  11. Haxial

Weapons and "armor" questions and suggestions

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. Personally, I have experience programming and I have single handedly designed small games of my own when I was younger. I truly understand the difficulties that a small change can bring; ESPECIALLY when certain systems are already in place. However, I know...
  12. Haxial

Weapons and "armor" questions and suggestions

I just got done playing the demo for this game and I have to say that I am very impressed with this game. I can see why this game is getting such positive reviews on Steam and this game shows a lot of potential and promise. Keep in mind, as I write this post, I do not own the full game and if I...