Search results

1. res7less

Grindea's Collection of Streamer Quotes

To celebrate the grand occasion and as a small token of appreciation, here is a list of various fun quotes or situations by streamers who played Secrets of Grindea that I've accumulated over the years. I don't remember how it started or when I began writing them down, but I had always imagined...
  2. res7less

[Gameplay] Photoshoot quest

Saw a streamer today who did a correct photo but then teleported away very quickly which led to the quest not managing to register it as progress.
  3. res7less

[Gameplay] Pott before flask, after libraty

After the festival Pott is standing in front of the library with a blue exclamation mark, juggling his book sign. However, if you haven't started the flask quests yet (you don't have a single flask), he is telling you to go see Remedi and it's impossible to access the library dialogue, so the...
  4. res7less

The GIF ordeal (hёlp!)

Seeling as GIFs are used everywhere, one could think making a simple GIF (in good quality) were an easy thing. Apparently, either it's not, or I'm a dunce. I've been recently getting a bit into After Effects, experimenting with animating fonts for various uses. Yesterday, I made a nice bouncy...
  5. res7less

Sounds awfully familiar

It's even written in capital letters. Ferrets/Nintendo collab confirmed! :P #PokemonShield
  6. res7less

Desperados 3 Closed Beta (apply until July 7th)

I'm just gonna leave that here for those interested in that game or old school genre: You may apply for the closed beta here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPpXvLC53IJ2qAMHIN-hAOP76TIcasb918kEms48A50OEkGw/viewform
  7. res7less

Yes, please

It's happening! And it actually looks solid.
  8. res7less

[Arcade Mode] Taking damage during cutscene

Not quite a bug but probably not intended: when playing with the Curse where enemies drop random hazards after death, during the Giga Slime fight, one can't avoid damage from bombs that are dropped by the small Green Slimes if you happen to get locked in the boss' death animation cutscene. Other...
  9. res7less

[Gameplay] Provocation during Remedi quest

I'm not entirely sure if this one is actually a bug, or a minor negligence but when doing Remedi's quest Provocation doesn't really pull away enemies from him. The enemies get the icon over their heads, but still continue to nibble at the poor guy. I'm guessing his aggro just works differently...
  10. res7less

[Gameplay] Mimic's transitions + rezzing

Another bug from a 4 player stream: During the Mimic fight a player was being resurrected shortly before the time was about to jump forward. Right before the jump happened the resurrect finished with the player, who was being resurrected, stuck in the previous room. Because of it, when the three...
  11. res7less

[Gameplay] Miki's multiplayer cutscene

Just saw a weird glitch on a stream of 4 players. In Tai Ming, when triggering the cutscene where the players return her ball to Miki, the water was down and one player was in the riverbed. During the cutscene he was teleported to the other players, but it appears that he was still on the same...
  12. res7less

CrossCode guys creating their SoG cameo

Revenge for Nolea, it seems :D https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328155369
  13. res7less

Cheater's replays

There are currently some Public replays available in the cinema, which are obviously not genuine. Shouldn't the same rules that apply to cheaters in highscores apply to replays? In my opinion, the point of a replay is having proof of how you reached your score, so other people may learn from it...
  14. res7less

[Gameplay] Smash! after Perfect Guard doesn't summon a Smash Ball

I'm not sure if this is intended. The skill's description says that a Smash Ball is summoned when the skill is being charged. With Perfect Guarding, the charge happens instantaneously, so I don't know if it should still count as "being charged" or not.
  15. res7less

Secret of Mana Remake

In case anyone missed it (like me, who just happened to stumble upon it today by randomly googling), a remake of Secret of Mana will be launching on Feb. 15th and is already available for pre-purchase on Steam (39,99$). What do you think? Hype or no hype? Square Enix has been disappointing with...
  16. res7less

[Gameplay] Faery Boss fight ending bugged

I was trying to get to Tai Ming with a character and trying to get through everything quickly when this weird bug occurred (not sure if it's known already). Luckily, I had my recording tool running, which allows me to clip the last 30 seconds of my gameplay, which is why I won't have to explain...
  17. res7less

[Suggestion] Candy's Rare Candy

Just a random recurring thought: Every time I see a player completing the Cooking Witch Candy quest and Candy mentioning a rare candy being the reward, I also see the player browsing his inventory for said candy, not realizing that Candy means the Talent Orb, which is the true reward. So maybe...
  18. res7less

[Gameplay] Freezing Mimic before boss screen

It appears freezing the Ancient Mimic before the boss screen will prevent him from ever waking up and making him undefeatable. My he rest in peace for all eternity...
  19. res7less

[Audio] Entering/leaving rooms that change background music

If you quickly enter and immediately leave Puzzle World in Tai Ming, the Puzzle World music keeps playing in Tai Ming permanently. That should probably be tested in other such happenstances as well.
  20. res7less

Combat and skills: alternative insights

I. The Prologue With the the upcoming skill system rework, there were several things circling around in my mind - sometimes it just takes a while until they turn into a presentable form if I don't give them my full attention. At first I was thinking about the most efficient way to analyze the...