Search results

1. P

Bloomo Champion?

I've seen plenty of elite beehives. They spawn a lot more bees, rather than elite ones.
  2. P

Will (should) healing be implemented in the support skills?

Another thought - an aura which gives the party lifesteal but which costs the user life over time? Or if you want to make tanky characters a thing, make all of the life stolen by the party go to the caster?
  3. P

There's a key point hidden in there - I can take entirely weapon skills and be a fighter type, or I can take entirely magic spells and be a mage type. I want to also be able to play a pure support role, not just have them be a few useful tips for the other roles.
  4. P

Bloomo Champion?

So far as I can tell, guardians actually stop spawning altogether when you grind them, rather than spawning as elite.
  5. P

Yeah I definitely don't like anything that encourages me to not do anything :D Especially for Arcade. I think there's definitely room for healing that can only occur in actual combat though, so long as its well balanced. Maybe a talent which gives you a small heal each time you successfully...
  6. P

First Game Ever to 100%

Welcome to arcade. Don't worry if it makes you cry, we can't hear you over the sound of those goddam chickens.
  7. P

How about burst healing that works against the current defence system? Say after receiving a heal you have reduced defence/damage/movespeed for a duration? I love playing support and I'd love a healer role in this game too, but while I think it would be fine in story I do admit it might cause...
  8. P

Docile Pets

Hmm, the gift challenge was insanely hard the first time for me, but when I failed and retried it was really easy (like no different to the rabbit one). Things were a bit hectic so I'm not sure if its a bug or something else was going on.
  9. P

[Crash] Strange Character Slot Behaviour after Crash

No worries, we all understand what early access is about! Loving the game so far and its great to see Dev responses to feedback too. I've switched to Frontline now, will report if anything similar happens in this build.
  10. P

This was on the stable version - I hadn't noticed the Frontline version was different! I'll switch to that now.
  11. P

Just had a crash which I'm sure has been reported - I tabbed out of the game for a bit too long and it was deaded when I came back. However, I'm experiencing some weird behaviour since then which seems worth reporting: The character which I was on at the time of the crash had been deleted...