Search results

1. Jyntax

[German] (Idiomatic Translation)

Hello everyone, I know there is already a German Team translating Secrets of Grindea and I could join them too, but I actually want to translated in another way then they do. I have my own way in translating stuff and I might also like another way of phrasing. That's why I want to start my very...
  2. Jyntax

Jyntax says hello

Hello everyone, my name is Jyntax and I'm a 23 years old (for the next few hours at least. Gonna turn 24 tomorrow. xD) guy from Germany. I'd say I'm a nice person and I like it to translate games, to write walkthroughs/guides and many other things. Also I'm working on an upgrade for my...
  3. Jyntax

Translation

Hello Pixel Ferrets, I got the game now two days ago and I must say that I really like it. That's why I wanted to offer some help in getting the game a bit more attention and to increase the player base. I know a lot of people who either can't write/read english but would love to enjoy...
  4. Jyntax

[Crash]Arcade "2nd" Run Crash

Hello everyone, I'm playing with 4 friends and we usually play with the same host always. Today my girlfriend and me wanted to play some arcade together but with just the two of us. The end was that suddenly her game crashed every time after we finished a run (died), came back to the village...