Search results

1. CatBug

[Minor Visual Bug] Outdated freeze affect

This is a minor visual, but if you check out the Ice Nova skill info, it shows a picture of the old ice freeze affect.
  2. CatBug

Some help with Tai Ming

So I am a completionist and I generally dislike hints and such but I'm getting desperate as I've searched for quite a while now. I need help with the ? for Tai Ming, Currently 8/9 and it's the last thing I need for 100% again.
  3. CatBug

Secrets of Grindea AGDQ VOD

For those that missed the event and haven't seen it yet here's a link!
  4. CatBug

[Gameplay] Monkey Toss

So in Tai Ming, in the boxed arena located at the top right. If you warp into the past by heading to the left and exiting the arena while a monkey is in the process of throwing an enemy, the monkey will resume his throw once you get back into the present time with the mobs. Doing so will give...
  5. CatBug

[Visual] Out Of Bounds + [Gameplay] Arrow Bug

Tai Ming area, if an Ancient Statue lands ontop of you while you're ontop of the makeshift bridge, it will push you down a layer into the dry layer (no water, as if the dam was closed shut) Also in the first area with 2 statues, worm, and the echo, there is a bug with arrows vanishing...
  6. CatBug

[Gameplay] Tai Ming Bug - Frontline Version: 0.670a

https://gyazo.com/a32f48609c157037d5df7f92555d52bf I can't make any progress in the new update. The portals to proceed are gone! Here's what happened. I decided to play the new update (Solo, My File) to see where the new update begins and I transitioned into the first screen of the new area. I...
  7. CatBug

[Visual + Gameplay] SPOILERS (DUH) New Ferrets Boss Fight + Town

(VISUAL) Playing multiplayer with another friend, after fighting the trio the first few times we decided to change builds so we used the teleport to the city (The event was missing and it was the event-less town, BUG) and upon entering the the HQ from main entrance it tps you to the right side...
  8. CatBug

[Gameplay]

Playing some multiplayer story with a friend After beating GUND4M and going to fight the rival, when I summoned my cloud summon, it bugged out and came out as a gold tier
  9. CatBug

Something seems off here... Please Fix

Potion Shop Someone's House
  10. CatBug

[Gameplay] Arena Crash - Lag?

Playing some multiplayer arcade with some high ping. When I first entered the room I was constantly getting hit by random things (invisible). The other two players got a different room spawn and/or floor spawn. when I went over to the left side of the room, the game crashed for me.
  11. CatBug

[Elite Rabby]

****** WARNING ****** *** LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT *** *** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED *** ¡BEHOLD! Rabby The RockEater
  12. CatBug

Steam overlay + ESC key

Okay so I'm sure everyone has experienced this at one point or another and I'm starting to find it really annoying. In the main menu where you would select the gamemode/options/multiplayerLobby, should you press ESC to exit the steam overlay, it would bring you back 1 menu option or make you...
  13. CatBug

Pecko Doll

So I've been farming for this doll for quite a while... Is it strange that cards are more common than the doll? (I usually get the cards from mobs before getting their gear/rare misc drop)
  14. CatBug

[Gameplay] Stairs+Flames

Enemies don't seem to take fire dps when on certain parts of the stairs even though they take the intial dmg.
  15. CatBug

Bloomo Champion?

Has anyone ever seen a Champion Bloomo? I never have and I've been farming them for a while..
  16. CatBug

[Gameplay] Sandstorm

._. I'm not trying to find them or something but... In this area, the sandstorms pushed Mii out of the map. Not sure if this would apply to other areas but I would assume so. PS, I beat that boss, didn't notice those crystals till l8r...
  17. CatBug

[Gameplay] Meteor Bug

In this room where you first fight the summer/spring/green enemies There is a huge bug that made this part really difficult for Mii. Whenever I would cast my Meteor spell, it would appear in random places.
  18. CatBug

Hay! ... We're Having Tacos Later ಠ_ಠ

Hey Everyone! Hyped for more new updates :) I mainly signed up for news and to submit reports but who knows... If you want to know more about Mii, checkout my profile. Cheers!
  19. CatBug

[Visual] Pecko+Stair Bug

In the Ancient Temple area where you first encounter the mob Pecko, there is a visual bug when he attacks. If you are on the stairs and you trigger his flying attack, he sometimes glitches out and does... Link vvvv This And after you kill it, it's shadow remains. Spooky Shadow Sorry about...