Search results

1. S

Clarity in Game Mechanics

I would already be fine if leveling up a skill wouldnt state "+damage" but instead "+10% Damage" and the description would state the base damage like Fireball (deals 120% Matk firedamage). EDIT: I think that would be pretty obvious to add these basic numbers as this game is HEAVILY inspired by...
  2. S

Respec

Of course its a handy feature but its not grindy to have it :P If its really costy, maybe, as you would have to grind for money, but in general i dislike the idea a bit. We had a discussion about this before and i would rather see it implemented in a way like torchlight 2 does it. You can only...
  3. S

(Forums) Shrink the size of the SoG logo on mobile devices

I dont have that problem. Seems to be resolution based as my tab has 2500 px in width and the other dimension isnt too much smaller so i dont have a problem when turning it either.
  4. S

Respec

I dont see much sense in the respec option as you can easily see all skills doing arcade runs and just testing new things. Ive seen all skills before i heard about this function.
  5. S

Skill synergies

I would rather see the total level of skills in one tree to determine the bonus for those skills. That way it would make sense to specialize. I find chain lightning and wind blade to be pretty useless but the cloud is nice. If every skill in this field would grant bonusses to the others, it...
  6. S

My suggestions

A similar system is used in a few games tbh. Especially some games in the e-sports sector like for example league of legends. Its used in the crit mechanism where the crit rate accumulates in some way to prevent it from being TO random.
  7. S

Skills: Charges not on every skill

I agree with some buffs and their charges feeling pointless from time to time but i dont agree with skills like fireball or piercing dash. Especially cause the time is so short, it doesnt matter much.
  8. S

The Marino fight-thread

1. I found him to be decently hard (played on hard difficulty) The normal combo was the most annoying for me in the end. The dashing moves to all directions were hard and annoying in the beginning as the timing is a bit weird but the combo was my greatest problem as it did REALLY hard damage and...
  9. S

Clarity in Game Mechanics

I got the feeling that the increase in damage mostly comes from Charge-Levels. There is barely a noticable boost for each level sadly. Maybe its a small percentage which would at least boost the damage by greater amounts later in game but as of now i find leveling skills pretty lackluster.
  10. S

[Gameplay] Ghost stuck in flying fortress

Shortly after that place there is the "Dodging Test" when one of you dies in there and the other uses phaseshift over to the right, you cant revive your teammate and cant jump back either.
  11. S

changing skills, /respec, and the Dojo

They shall do so. Doesnt mean i have to use it. It still defeats the purpose of skilling at all in my opinion
  12. S

Thats the whole point of Path of Exile and noone complains So actually i wouldnt mind taking it out as it seems to be a debug function afterall. If you can use all skills with every character, adjusting to every situation in the game, it takes out a lot of challenge. Also it would just defeat...
  13. S

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

Also you cant compare gear with passive stats as the gear is one slot in which you have to choose.
  14. S

Evadeskill?

Just in case you didnt know, dodge strike works wonders against gundam and phaseman... You can easily dodge through all these balls
  15. S

Suggested change for Fireball

Well its a suggestion after all and i dont really mind if they implement it. If not its just no skill that fits my style of play and taste, but its not like every skill needs to be my favourite
  16. S

Opinions. As I experienced games in the past 20 years, no one complained about D2 not having a reset feature. It just was like that. Resetting skills was a thing that I first encountered in wow (officially) and I know of many people that complained about it as you don't have to think your...
  17. S

HepatitisBees' big ol' list of suggestions

I thought the same though I think, unless the discussions aren't that big, it's not a big deal. of course it's impossible to tell how active a discussion is gonna be
  18. S

What new games do you look forward to?

Actually I liked the old thief games. I didn't try the new one but I wasn't planning on doing so. Diablo 3 I haven't replayed as I didn't have a chance to (don't own it myself) I might check ghost song
  19. S

What new games do you look forward to?

Ive given up on that topic sadly. Had a few games ive waited for and was always disappointed. Secrets of Grindea was the best in quite some time. Borderlands 2 was good in general but i hated the addons D3 was just sad Dishonored was bad and some more Watchdogs looks interesting but im not...
  20. S

Evadeskill?

There would be a way to implement dodging as alternative... Use dodge with a shield anyway, as in double tapping a direction. In the first moment you got a perfect guard style bonus, which enables you to use dodge strike. On the same step i would remove dodge strike and replace it with a move...