Search results

1. Kaiszer

Aspect Ratio.

Please, any chance to add an option to keep aspect ratio in "yes fullscreen"/"windowed" modes? I had to downgrade my monitor for the time being, and both modes just horizontally stretches my game and make it look ugly and difficulties gameplay. I really need to keep aspect ratio, even if that...
  2. Kaiszer

[VISUAL] No graphics at Festival.

OMG, I'm so out of luck... Right after I give Quinton the Royal Jelly and I'm teleported to the festival, I don't get anything else but these shining colors: Does anybody else get this? I'll try to lend some other PC so I can finish this part, at least... If you're wondering about my...
  3. Kaiszer

Temple of Seasons reduced drop rate at spawning?

Hi. I've been trying to drop every equipment from the Knights and Mages in Temple of Seasons. Before I knew about that spawning point(next to the Ice/Water Puzzle room), I was killing monsters by re-entering their respective rooms. In about 1 hour and half I was able to get every equipment(and...
  4. Kaiszer

Reducing slow down.

Hi. I would like to suggest a couple things for reducing 'slow down' in gameplay, please. I'm getting slow down in two cases: 1 - For some reason, when I upgrade my skills to Silver and/or Gold, charging them will make the game speed drop about 20 FPS(no slow down happens with Bronze). So, is...