Search results

1. Lurixia

More Pets and Pet Functions!

There should be more pets! I want a kitten and a puppy and more cute animals and maybe artifacts/in-animate objects could be pets too like a sword pet or a shield pet... or even a Amalet and Bag pet! Also, maybe the current pet you have could also give you a sort of bonus thing like cards do...
  2. Lurixia

Loretta's Hairstyle

Please. Make this a hairstyle your player can have. Please. I beg of you. I need it in my life. With this hairstyle I would be happy for the rest of my life. PLEASEEEEE! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO DO IT! I WOULD EVEN GET 10 MILLION POINTS IN ARCADE JUST TO UNLOCK IT! If it already is one of the...
  3. Lurixia

How to get past 1st floor of Arcade Mode?

I'm really bad at Arcade Mode... I want to get the cat ears but I don't even know how I can manage to get all those points for it when I can't even beat the first floor. I always die from bees and beehives, or those pesky challenges. Does anyone have any guides or builds that could help?
  4. Lurixia

[Gameplay] Character Creation

Hello, today I was making another character. It was going to be a girl, and I had customized it to my liking. When I clicked create, something odd happened. It turned into the normal boy, and then it spawned in the pumpkin forest and had access to every area in the game... can someone please...