Search results

1. K

[Visual] Female Characters are not shown in Multiplayer

I can confirm that this bug was fixed in 0.912a. Thank you so much Devs!
  2. K

[Visual] Female Characters are not shown in Multiplayer

I am using the latest frontline version (0.911a) and I just tried multiplayer for the first time with my wife. However, when she picked a female character, the body shows up as male on my side (client). She was the host. Here is a screenshot at the lobby demonstrating the bug but the problem...
  3. K

[Visual] Fishing Line when casting to the right

Wow, thanks. I can confirm it is fixed!
  4. K

This bug still exists in the latest frontline patch (0.911a)
  5. K

The bug still exists in the latest patch (890a), two years later. Can a dev please at least acknowledge the bug?
  6. K

Just posting to report that this bug still exists in the latest version (840a).
  7. K

Bug Report (version 800a): When fishing facing the right side, the fishing line does not stay attached properly to the end of the fishing rod during the casting animation. This problem does not occur when facing any other direction. This is a minor bug but hopefully it can be fixed some time in...
  8. K

Version 0.595a

Thanks for the update Teddy! By the way, there seemed to be a lot of progress with the house/furniture feature a while back. Is that planned to be released on the frontline version soon? EDIT: Also there seems to be some areas in the Temple of Seasons where the ice still isn't reflective such...