Search results

1. Martimus

Balancing and what-not

I love this game. I can't wait to play the final product from scratch. The artwork, animation, and polish are phenomenal. Just amazing. With every patch I start again and play it through. The combat is fun, fast paced, and reasonably challenging. Having said that, some abilities need a...
  2. Martimus

Meteor targeting, other suggestions.

I guess you have better hand-eye coordination than me, but I've been gaming with controllers and keyboards for over 32 years, and I find the meteor coordination on this game to be lacking at best. I'm glad that your targeting skills are so developed.
  3. Martimus

Suggestion - Full controller support.

I use xbox360ce, I have windows 10, and I use it with Secrets of Grindea. *shrug* But I promise I won't be offensive by trying to help again. :O
  4. Martimus

??? Nobody has been rude to you in this thread as far as I can see. I certainly was not being rude. I was trying to help, and I got met with snark and condescension.
  5. Martimus

Go download xbox360ce and just assign the keys to the controller buttons. Done.
  6. Martimus

WTB completed SoG plox

WTB completed SoG plox
  7. Martimus

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

.......people actually kill GUN-D4M on Arcade mode??? My God, how?? Holy crap I suck at this game.
  8. Martimus

An additional bee fighting/grinding spot.

I agree with this completely. Not enough bees (And also I wouldn't complain if we could hit them with arrows and magic while they are airborn, and not just as they swoop).
  9. Martimus

Chicken Savior Quest. Can you complete it yet?

Yeah, this one is a bit more obscure. I would never have thought to do this, and I have played and beaten just about every type of game in this genre. I feel stupid....
  10. Martimus

I am willing to concede the Meteor homing function, but it needs to have a larger area of effect or something. I struggled to hit something moving. I'm sure it takes practice, but not THAT much practice... And is it me or is the hit-box of the red health orbs ridiculously small? You literally...
  11. Martimus

Having a really hard time targeting meteor to enemy movements. Possible to make it a bit more intuitive and easier to hit things with? Also, Halloweeds need a bit of a nerf in my opinion...they chase you underground a bit too long. It's rather tedious. Also, insect swarm tends to miss a good...