Search results

1. M

Temple of Seasons Hydra Skip

yes, i play the story coop and i bug the hydra and the entire seasonal map whit a season change
  2. M

New fight style?

hello, sorry for my bad english but, what do you think about a monk style? fist weapons, claws etc. a class whit high atack speed and element atack "fire thunder water heart", this class have a low atack range but a high atack speed and good combos, the first class whit "combos" gravity mage...
  3. M

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

pls make this game giant ! i want months of funny hours playing thisgame! the game need it giant world for explore hunt fish capture and complete amazing missions for want the best collectioner of the world!
  4. M

thanks problem fixed! amm i finish the beta game 111% all pets collected all treasure maps completeds :D all cards all everything! the game is amazing i love this i want to make the love to you for this game <3 :$ :3 thanks for this game thanks for hours of funny D: PD: pumpkin and other...
  5. M

no, i buy the game in steam but the game doesn't appear why? i lose my money the game is a really big price in uruguay .. D: its so much money i want my game! steam dont help me..
  6. M

amm sorry but i have a problem... my english is really bad but.. ok i buy one copy for beta and i have the beta game but the game doesnt work in steam... i have the game i have the beta but the game doesnt work in steam i can play... why? the beta is v.059 ... i want my game on steam!!!!!!! i...