Search results

1. L

[Gameplay] Unavoidable Hit during 2nd Fight against Black Ferrets Co-op Mode

Happened to me, really annoying bug DX.
  2. L

[Crafting] Purple Petal Garland

I'd love it, thank you so much!
  3. L

It's not that it's bad... it's the annoyance of having to switch screens CONSTANTLY for the only result... and it's not even guaranteed 80% of the time. It's a big hassle.
  4. L

[Visual] Master Ivy can be teleported into a wall after the first cutscene with her

Haha XD. I realized that too, I just thought I'd put the importance of her sliding into the wall XD.
  5. L

Oh, I didn't realize it was the best for the state, I thought there was better, so I just assumed it was kinda hard to get for such a "decent" helmet. I mean, I'm new to the game and all, but when I saw the purple petals needed, I was like, "I got this", and realized it was a pain to have to...
  6. L

To make a Purple Petal Garland, it requires you to get; 20 Purple petals, and 10 Roots The purple petals in the game are received from the mob Halloweed, and roots can be gotten from either Halloweed's or Bloomo's. To obtain Roots seems like a 50%~ drop from each, (After killing 100 Halloweed's...
  7. L

[Audio] Flying Fortress

In adventure mode, when you get to flying fortress and open the computer in the "Big door" room, after the cut scene ends... there's no music. I realize that while the cut scene is going off, the music being turned off for ambiance is a good thing. But afterwords, maybe make the music of the...
  8. L

[Visual] Master Ivy can be teleported into a wall after the first cutscene with her

Very small visual bug, when you talk to Ivy instead of leaving the room after the cut scene with the fairy, she just randomly teleports into the wall.
  9. L

[Gameplay] Frosty Friend gets stuck if his defence ability is used before he dies

When your frosty friend is on the verge of death, prepare his abilities on the screen. If you make him use his defense ability AS he dies, he gets stuck in the phase of defending, but never gets out because he is dead. You cannot send him away because the game says he's dead. Could be a REALLY...
  10. L

Hey guys :3.

Thank you :). Just message me whenever you'd like to play :D.
  11. L

Would anyone like to play :)?

Alright I'll add you both! This'll be so much fun! Just tell me when you guys are ready to play :D.
  12. L

Really? Thank you so much! I can't wait :D! What time tomorrow would you like to play at :D? Also, are you sure you'd like to do story mode a 3rd time, haha :P.
  13. L

I just got the game, and I haven't played it yet, so I'll be new... but I learn REALLY fast, so there's no need to worry about that :P. Would anyone like to play new characters with me?
  14. L

Hey guys :3.

So I still haven't played the game yet, because I've been waiting for my friend to download it so we can play together. He hasn't actually got to download it because his internet died on him last night and he wasn't able to download the game to play it today :(. I really badly want to play, and...
  15. L

Cookii here :)

Thank you for saving my booty ; 3;.
  16. L

Thank you very much ; 3;. I'm sure to enjoy my stay here :). Oh no. :(, I already edited it. Shivers
  17. L

Quick question

Oh, thank you very much. I'll take a gander on the forum post. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those pesky glitches if they're to happen :P. Oh okay, I'm sure I'm bound to find 1 or 2 haha :P. I'm going to play this game SO much. haha XD
  18. L

Quick question

Oh okay. So try to duplicate glitches if they happen to see if it was truely a glitch or not?
  19. L

Haha, nice :3. I still have my semi-operational Pokemon Yellow :3. And all the Snes games I've played :D. Breath of Fire 2 will always and forever be in my heart, and my second favorite game. Oh, thank you very much :O. Should I edit my post to fix it? The more I know, the easier it becomes...
  20. L

Hello everyone, I'm Cookii (Also known as Learn). I want to give a Shoutout to @KoBeWi for his generosity in allowing me to enjoy this game with a friend of mine who have been dying to play. I don't know when we could of joined the community, but I'm really glad you made this happen. Thank you...