Search results

1. Snoochy42

[Gameplay] Summon Plant MATK Drain

I noticed while I'm charging my Summon plant spell, at charge 1 my MATK stays the same, but once it hits Charge 2 my MATK drops from 291 to 178. Not sure if this is intended, or a bug. Kind of seemed like a bug since it dropped my MATK instead of just scales the Pea Shooters damage accordingly.
  2. Snoochy42

[Feedback] Arcade mode - Chicken Herding (Challenge)

Attack the chicken that is stuck against that rock, then run above and left of the rock, the chicken will run down, then you can come back around to the chicken and slap it around properly.
  3. Snoochy42

Enemies Codex - Kill Tally and Loot counter

It'd be nice if they atleast used the counter in Santa's Work shop as a counter for that room. ^.^
  4. Snoochy42

Does "Quick Reflexes" also increase the window for a perfect dodge?

I think it's great as is, just charge if you need to stay out a bit, you can also change directions during charging, should you decide not to re-engage and wish to dash away. P.s. this also allows you to travel over Slime Goo without hinderance with enough practice.
  5. Snoochy42

[Gameplay] Settling the old question: Do you need to resummon your pets? Yes.

Charging it? Changes in your personal MATK? Edit: I think I know what you mean, and yeah, since your pet doesn't technically level then his stats are static. However this makes me wonder if you could summon a lvl 10, then respec it down to lvl 1 and never unsummon it.
  6. Snoochy42

Allowing just "Shift" or "Ctrl" for key bindings

Yeah, I ran into a similar issue, I left movement as the Arrow Keys, A for atrack, S for block, then q-t and z-b as hot keys. How ever being able to hold shift and push another button to Quick Key it would be nice instead of all the 'equip' style of setting hotkeys.
  7. Snoochy42

Great game, but catching pets DDR-style? Horrible!

I love how the pets are tamed, however at current ".610 stable"the Gift and Bee have the buttons a bit close together. Sometimes I'd hit the button and it'd instant fail or pass 2 per key stroke. I'd be a bit more reliable if the bar was a bit longer, but faster scrolling so the icons can be...
  8. Snoochy42

Catching pets?

I think they need to speed up the scroll speed and space them out alittle more. I was getting some of them dead center just about and it would give me and ok on it and simultaneous fail the one behind it. Or if I missed one barely, with 1 keystroke, it would fail 2 at once.
  9. Snoochy42

New Hairstyles.

Would be nice to unlock new hairs for doing quests for the barbars?
  10. Snoochy42

Mind-wipe potion and appearance-change potions?

I almost never respec a character at curent since it's pretty easy to just make another and it's unlikely you'd never really use all 9 slots. But respeccing isn't nearly as expensive as power leveling a pet. I think the respec system at current is pretty balance. However! Maybe make 1 quest...
  11. Snoochy42

Elite Fish fight while Fishing & Dyes to your gear!

It would be interesting to perhaps have this as a quest at first, after which point you can catch mini bosses, kind of like how Elite Mobs don't start appearing until after the Graveyard quest. But make it an optional sidequest? Perhaps have it where the first Mini-boss be a "Magic Karp"...
  12. Snoochy42

More bosses, more status, more Bullet Hell.

It would be nice to be able to go to the Hall of Memories and have Time Trials and additional difficulties for the bosses with enhanced gear. Maybe have each difficulty drop gear that is 10% better then the previous tier while the bosses damage and HP increase by 50%. And just change the name by...
  13. Snoochy42

Account-bound Pets

This would be rather nice. If I spend the time to level my pets to become e a sizable investment, it be nice to be able to make life on new characters easier so that I don't have to do additional grinding on other characters later. It'd also be nice to be able to respec pets, since I didn't...
  14. Snoochy42

Game died, deleted character

I bought the game last week and downloadex, character Slot 2 gets deleted when the game crashed during gameplay if "Save and Quit" is not performed. Has happened twice in the past 3 days. No longer using Character Slot 2 because of this. Edit: p.s. both cases happened due to an Alt+Tab...
  15. Snoochy42

[Gameplay?] Demon Horns appear in shops on floor 1-2, when it's impossible to buy them.

3 perks of starting with 2 handed sword, 1 hand sword, and iron shirld, sell all 3 and get 2 lucky drops? That might let you buy them? Not sure though.
  16. Snoochy42

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

For 2hnd yes, would be infuriating for a 1 hand weapon.
  17. Snoochy42

Yes, and I had a feeling that was the case since I have my AtkSp pretty much maxed and didn't regen EP as fast as expected. It's still effective, but not as affective as I thought a 5 pointed skill would be. Lol, thanks for the heads up on that bug. I'll probably leave as is for once it's fixed.
  18. Snoochy42

I use Piercing Dash face first into the bees, and for Halloweeds I use the "back pedal" melee skill to bob and weave out of range, can't remember the name at the moment. I actually very rarely block. For Phaseman I dodge, dash in, and chop him 3-5 times to regain EP and dash out, same goes for...
  19. Snoochy42

[Gameplay] Summons stop attacking after a little while

Not sure, didn't ask him. But I did a similar thing while I was at work wednesday last week using the frosty friend outside of the first town trying to get the Rabbit Foot Acc. But I came back like every 30 minutes to an hour to check and it appeared he was still clubbing rabbies. P.s. i just...
  20. Snoochy42

[Gameplay] Meteor relocates to odd places...

Yeah, my friend said it happened to him once in the Pumpkin Woods in the graveyard, and twice during the Phaseman fight. We chalked it up to "lag".