Search results

1. G

[Savegames] Need a hotfix to continue playing

Yepp, it comes from the steam cloud. It's recovering that one character from there.
  2. G

Some feedback (quickbar, etc.)

This is way too constructive. We have different oppinions, we should be insulting each other, like normal people do on the internet. Well about satisfiingly smashing a button and stuff, let me tell you an anecdote. Back in the days, about 15 years ago. (wow, suddenly I feel old). So back then...
  3. G

Soo.... I just deleated all characters and world datas... (except 1337) and the backups. Result: All my chars are gone now. Except my first slot char. He's still there. What the FineBros is going on? Where did that file come back from? This game is haunted!
  4. G

So, I backed up the appdata subfolder and will start fiddling around with it. Probably deleting most of it. Two observations: For Ronin, there's no wld data, there's a cha though. About your question, the campaign did start over, no transfer. Also the "Savegame iteration is at 11" dunno what...
  5. G

So, some news. I created a character in Slot 3 "Sultan" and one in Slot 4 "Ronin", Now I didn't play Sultan beyond Startington, neither Ronin at first. Then restartet, realised, they are still there, made my former post. After that I started playing Ronin till the Halloween Wood and farmed the...
  6. G

Alright, leaving the evil slot open seems to work for now, I'll report what happens after playing a while
  7. G

Well, I had it with multiple characters getting deleted. Anyway, I'll try to leave the evil slot empty and report back what happens.
  8. G

So, what's happening is pretty simple. Any progress I make in Storymode disappears after I restart the game. A new character gets deleted and so on. What I assume happened is that during one save, the connection to steam got interrupted, which caused the game to try to detect a corruption and...
  9. G

On Mages: So, I found that builds that can manage energy very well are boss in story mode. I build a mage around element change, a swordsman build around clones and summons, a melee mage and a two handed fighter with berserk. All these worked very good compared to other builds. The summoner...
  10. G

Suggesting a pretty nice game that you could play while waiting for a new patch. :)

Well, I'm not entirely convinced by that game. Guess what helps with undecided customers? A demo! Just to make the point. This is one of the game I may take a look on, if it's discounted enough. What did Grindea do? Released a nice demo. I fell in love with it. Payed full price.
  11. G

As for balancing, well yes, I think we're on the same side, we just come from a different perspective. When I'm thinking of unbalanced, I'm thinking of games like Arcanum, in which you could powergame in such a way that you could actually have around 100 attacks per combat round or Neverwinter...
  12. G

So, a little bit of Feedback from my side. First, can you make Secrets of Grindea into a liquid, so I can inject it into my bloodstream while not beeing at the PC? It's that good and addicting. So, there's so much done right in this game, mentioning everything good would make this thread too...