Search results

1. Thalldor

Slime returns and (LF) New COOP playthrough

Hello! After spending a long time from the forums and in fact the game I have finally returned after all this time. I never intended to stop playing but it just simply happened but now I have finally came back. I'm sure many of you have missed me With this said, While I have been away from the...
  2. Thalldor

(Discussion/Question) Weird ways to play?

Thread Status: Unsolved Hello there, so I am planning some stuff in the very near future and I have some ideas but I can use some more ideas as well possibly so what I am wanting to know is if there is any strange ways to play the game, stuff that will restrict me in a weird way or a game...
  3. Thalldor

(Conversation) Any % Speed running T and fix??

Thread Status: Unsolved This thread will be solved when I see fit. Hey there, so I have speed run many games and I think this would be an interesting game to speed run although I am rather fond of any % (Any % means that I use glitches or skipping anything in anyway to simply complete the...
  4. Thalldor

(Quick Question) Rules for Playing?

Quick question: In the lets play section of the forums is there any special rules? I might be planning on making a special lets play of this game and I see that there is the lets play section there that I can use. Is there any type of restriction on how I can advertise my lets play for this game...
  5. Thalldor

Green Slime Equal Rights!

You say no rules so no rules! Vote to give Green Slimes equal rights so they are no longer murdered by the denizens of Grindea as they have slaughtered thousands of us now! Vote for Slime Equality today! Update 1: Already in the first few minutes some one wants to murder us... How cruel...
  6. Thalldor

(Quick Question) Stay off the Board?

Quick question guys, is it possible to stay off the leader boards in the Arcade mode or is it forced? I'm not too fond of being on the leader boards.
  7. Thalldor

[Discussion] Possible Side Card Game?

Hello! So, looking around the game and other stuff and the collection of cards and the old man saying "WANNA PLAY A GAME OF CARDS!?!?" that is simply ignored do you guys think that they might be implementing a card game into the game? I think it would be quite interesting as I would do that...
  8. Thalldor

Lets start excitment

HELLO! It appears that these forums have been fairly quiet as of late for what ever reason so lets cause some commotion and lets engage in communication though internet text towards each other about pointless or interesting topics. So lets keep things around here more lively because why not...
  9. Thalldor

(Suggestion) Pre-Build Quick level up system

Wow, 2 suggestions in one day, I'm playing with fire... doubles my chance of messing up my suggestions... Hey there, here we go again. So I had this quick and simple idea that should make things a bit easier for and I'll try my best to explain it... So the current quick level up button is...
  10. Thalldor

(Feedback / Suggestion?) Actual card duels

So, with the implementation of cards that are obtained from monsters I was wondering if there could be an actual card dueling system which would even further increase the value of obtaining the cards and "collecting 'em all". I saw the guy in the main town that is simply ignored that says "How...
  11. Thalldor

(Quick Question) Steaming Cards

Threat Status: Unsolved Will there eventually be cards that will be used by steam completion as it would only make since to collect them all in the game as well on steam.
  12. Thalldor

(Suggestions) One Handed Ideas and other random ideas.

Hopefully I don't post suggestions that are in the game this time around... Okay, here are some of the ideas I have had for talents and other random ideas that I have Please note: I have no idea if if devs are allowing new skills. "1) One suggestion per thread" Okay, delete this. This...
  13. Thalldor

Introducing the Green Slime!

I have no idea why I have not decided to do this yet but I am now! Many of you have already met me I believe as I have decided to simply jump in on the conversations and everything as if I was already here but with that said I believe I should still introduce Thalldor, the green slime. Hello...
  14. Thalldor

(Quick Question) Question for any Moderator

Thread Status : Solved Quick question: On this thread could I stay at the rank "Green Slime" Permanently despite the points I earn from being on the thread and doing things? Is there anything that you as the moderator that might be able to stop my cursed promotion when it is suppose to arrive...
  15. Thalldor

(Gameplay) Healing Potion Overwriting Skills

(Frontline Version) Apologies if any mistakes are made, first bug report. :) I have no picture but is fairly self explanatory though. So, in the arcade mode there have been times when I receive a healing potion it has overwritten over spells or the bow at times for no particular reason...
  16. Thalldor

Meta builds / Viable Builds

Thread Status: Unsolved (Thread status will be changed when I'm satisfied) Please note: I am looking for responses from people who have either played hard mode or plays arcade mode regularly, thank you. So, last night I had quite a blast getting to the gum dum in arcade mode for my first day...
  17. Thalldor

(Suggestion) BeaHard mode type

Please note: BeaHard mode is the name I gave Beast mode and Hard mode combined and this does not have to be it's actual name. I was thinking that for people wanting a even harder challenge than hard mode that there could be an actual mode that makes things super difficult {Example is something...
  18. Thalldor

CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

So, I've just about completed the story after an amount of time and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Co-op Hard mode and beast mode which would make the monsters fairly strong and so I am looking for help in my quest to complete this challenge! Anyone interested in this please...
  19. Thalldor

[Solved] A list of general questions.

Thread Status: Solved First off, I was trying to find the list of rules here but I was unable to find them. Could anyone direct me in the direction of the rule book so I may analyze them? (Regarding the moderators) I also must apologies if this is against the rules, I was unable to find it so...