Search results

1. Hatchetman4651

[Gameplay] Pausing the game while in pet menu

I am currently playing on version: Frontline Beta 0.571a Normally if you go into your menu during battle the game pauses.. however if you go from that menu into the pet menu the game unpauses itself. This is a small, but a very annoying bug. I go and grind on various enemies, very often, so I...
  2. Hatchetman4651

[Gameplay] [Visual] Teleport Plates To Startington

First off I am currently using the version: Stable Beta 0.56j [Gameplay] Gameplay wise their is no teleport plate to Startington, Eastern Evergrind Fields, and Southern Evergrind Fields. (These are the only ones I know of at the moment.) This can be easily countered though because you can...
  3. Hatchetman4651

[Arcade Mode] Essence?

Hey I know what Essence is on arcade mode, but I was wondering how I get it, or if it is even in the game yet? A huge thanks to anyone who has contributed to this post in any way, shape, or form. EDIT: Known ways to earn Essence If any of these are incorrect or you have found more please say...
  4. Hatchetman4651

[Gameplay] Cooking Witch Candy Will Not Complete

So I am on the mission where you have to collect 25 Pumpkin Meat, 5 Honey, and 2 Ectoplasm. I have acquired all the items for this mission, but whenever I go to talk to Candy (The witch you have to turn the mission into) she just says "How's it going, sugar? I need Pumpkin Meat, Honey and...
  5. Hatchetman4651

Enchanting and Improving Items

Sorry if this is in the game and I don't know of it yet. I just thought this was a really awesome idea and wanted to post it before I forgot. Okay so I have two ideas here that I will separate as best as I can on this one post. Improving Items: For improving items I suggest being able to go...