Search results

1. subaru313

[Arcade mode][Visual][Gameplay] Grindea statue blocks entry

There is a visual bug in some of the rooms with Grindea statues. In one of the rooms of the Flying Fortress the statue stands in the top wall, but is still assessible. This one was a little nastier: The Grindea statue and the season orbs together block the entry of the room so you can't...
  2. subaru313

A quest for Robin?

Hi everyone, I recently played with a friend who's a really straightforward type of gamer. She'll pursue all the quests with great enthusiasm and fish or farm cards for hours. Still, she can't be bothered to read through all the charming NPC content (I really can't understand her in this...
  3. subaru313

[Gameplay] Arcade mode - Smart start perks leaves toy wand in inventory

:naniva: The weapon perks in Arcade mode (sharp start, brutal start, smart start) are supposed to change the respective starting weapon in your inventory (wooden sword, big branch, toy wand) to a better version (apprentice rod, squire's sword, squire's claymore) and let the starting weapon...
  4. subaru313

[Visual] Arcade Mode - Essence of Grindea doesn't show

when dropped and in the reward window: (there 2-3 Essences supposed to be there) Pictures disappeared since Patch 0.612c
  5. subaru313

[Suggestion/Feedback] Arcade mode - stop green slime lamp from dropping

I think it would be great if the Giga Slime stopped dropping the green slime lamp in Arcade mode. You can't sell it to the shady merchant and it vanishes from your inventory once you died. There's just no use for it^^. I don't know if the housing items you found in Story mode will be also...
  6. subaru313

Lore

I was just about to post this in the spelling mistakes thread, cause I was sure it should say 'Find out more'. But then I looked 'lore' up in the dictionary (I'm no native speaker LOL) and it says 'lore' - knowledge and information related to a particular subject, especially when this is not...
  7. subaru313

WOOT

Hello everybody, I've been playing Secrets of Grindea for quite some time, always waiting for the next stable beta to appear magically out of wonderland... THEN I found out that there's amazing community work behind the new releases ;) So I've signed up for Frontline and am can't wait to...
  8. subaru313

[Suggestion/Feedback] Arcade Mode - map display left health orbs/potions

Hi all! I'm really awed about all the work you guys put into the little details of the game. So I decided to show up a really puny inconsistency in the arcade mode. The new feature that displays left health orbs and potions on the map is very helpful but for one situation: During the bishop's...