99% bug returns?

Alzeido

Green Slime
I have completed the game, got everything crafted everything have all 15 quests completed, referred to man many other posts about this subject and gone through every checklist (even re-doing puzzles over and over just to make sure)

I am on steam on the version v0600anders and stuck on 99%. i even have the bee pet which is a extra pet not included in any lists i have found

Please help someone i have spent too many hours grinding for the last item i thought i needed but i'm still stuck.

Own

Story Mode in Frontline is currently 99% because, I assume, you can't complete the festival.

Or you're not on Frontline. In which case, have you returned to Pumpkin Woods to check if a chest in that cave is unopened?

Only 99%? I have it completed 100% on my frontline guy on v0.602a :D Did you get the hidden 8th treasure map? Perhaps one mob didn't drop a card or there's still a darkened over item in the codex?

Own

I was 100% before Frontline dropped, getting to the end of the festival put me only at 99%. No new chests, drops or maps were added in the festival update.

That's weird! I was at 99% before/after the update dropped so I checked out the festival and then I was like "ohh yaaa might as well revert to before the festival and get those last couple cards". So I went and got em and now it's at 100% o_O
Veeeerry strange.

EDIT: I just played through the festival again after 100% to see if maybe it'd revert back too 99% but it stayed at 100%.

Last edited:

Alzeido

Green Slime
I have all 8 maps
all 15 completable quests (not the final story one as it wont let me "this is the beta" kinda thing
all cards
all mobs and their drops
all puzzels
i cannot understand why im stuck on 99% :(

Alzeido

Green Slime
Yes i have the gift pet, ill list what i have
All crafted items crafted
All 15 quests completed
treasure maps 1-8 completed and found
all 8 ingame trophies unlocked
S rank on both available arena challenges
all enemies and enemy drops found (nothing is blacked out)
all 22 cards found
Arrow puzzle completed
Punpkin woods puzzle completed
Bell puzzle completed
living rock puzzle completed
All pets collected (including mrs bee)[gift, slime rabby pumpkin mrs bee]

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Yes i have the gift pet, ill list what i have
All crafted items crafted
All 15 quests completed
treasure maps 1-8 completed and found
all 8 ingame trophies unlocked
S rank on both available arena challenges
all enemies and enemy drops found (nothing is blacked out)
all 22 cards found
Arrow puzzle completed
Punpkin woods puzzle completed
Bell puzzle completed
living rock puzzle completed
All pets collected (including mrs bee)[gift, slime rabby pumpkin mrs bee]
Have you beaten Robin's mini-game?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Kind of sounds like you should have those 100 %!

Could you upload the save files (both the character and world file) in a .zip file to the forums? You can find the save files in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea! Your first slot is named 0.cha and 0.wld, and so on.

Alzeido

Green Slime
Have you beaten Robin's mini-game?
I may have, i dont know to be honest. is that the archery one? because if so yeah my high score is 13,000 something

And as for the 0.cha and 0.wld here you go Teddy

Attachments

• Grindea char world.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 1

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Alright, I think I know what the problem is... it's that you haven't crafted the Blue Petal Garland (only gathered the ingredients)!

It seems like the item is displayed without a silhouette if the ingredients are there, even if it hasn't been crafted... can someone confirm ? If so, that's super confusing! If I find the guys who designed this game...

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Confirmed myself and possibly vaguely remembers maybe thinking it should be this way for some reason?

Forgive me! I take it all back! It will be changed in the next patch!

Alzeido

Green Slime
Thank you so much, i had been sat there for hours trying to figure out what i'd not done.
i could have sword i crafted everything, i must've mistook the blue for the purple.