About The Master Collector Tier.

SureShot

Green Slime
Hello there.
I have been around the Secrets Of Grindea website and found out about the support tiers, They look cool and I really want to support the game as I have been playing it on steam for a few days now and I have fallen in love with it.
I am interested in the Master Collector Tier, but I'm wondering how the custom quest line would work, would it just be one small quest or a quest with its own dungeon or boss?
Thus and i'm not sure how long the opportunity to buy the tier will last in terms of when will I be unable to get any tier, although I guess that will be when the games full release happens. (I also understand there is limited amounts of the tiers).
7lbQdrD.png
I'm up for any suggestions!

Last edited:

Own

If you're 15... dude, seriously, save that $2,000 for your future. Invest it for education, housing, something important. :D That tier is designed for older people with a lot of disposable income, I think.

Unless your family is loaded in which case, by all means~

SureShot

Green Slime
If you're 15... dude, seriously, save that $2,000 for your future. Invest it for education, housing, something important. :D That tier is designed for older people with a lot of disposable income, I think.

Unless your family is loaded in which case, by all means~
Well, half my paycheck goes toward collage stuff. The other half and tips (I work at a restaurant) go towards spending money, and I don't really plan to buy anything other then Just Cause 3/Fallout 4.
I could save it for housing but i'm still pretty young to considering future housing. Even if not investing the money to important things isn't a very smart thing to do, I want to try supporting a game made by a few people and if there is the opportunity to possibly get something really cool beside the base game seems awesome.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I must say I agree with Own and Galafrein here :D

While we certainly appreciate that you want to support us, as Own said, the massive tiers are more geared towards people for whom that kind of sum isn't a huge deal. I get that you don't have anything in particular to spend the money on, but perhaps something will come up and you'll regret having $2k tied down into a game in development!

As you suspected, the pre-order tiers will remain available until release or at least close to release. If we decide to remove them we'll be sure to announce that well in advance so no-one feels blind sided about it!

SureShot

Green Slime
I must say I agree with Own and Galafrein here :D

While we certainly appreciate that you want to support us, as Own said, the massive tiers are more geared towards people for whom that kind of sum isn't a huge deal. I get that you don't have anything in particular to spend the money on, but perhaps something will come up and you'll regret having $2k tied down into a game in development!

As you suspected, the pre-order tiers will remain available until release or at least close to release. If we decide to remove them we'll be sure to announce that well in advance so no-one feels blind sided about it!
Yeah, you guys are right. Guess I will see what happens in the next few months, things change which might make this a good or bad option to go ahead with.

HexZyle

Boar
I almost bought the statue tier one (goddamnit disposible income mentality) but managed to stop myself by reminding myself I could just pixel art some statues myself and then stare at them (I've already made some statue graphics for another game in development so I just stared at those until I was satisfied)

deity_final.png

Now I'm just showing off :p

However, I would be more inclined to buy one of the tiers (probably not the $2000 tier though) if I could split the cost with someone and suggest something collaboratively

Last edited:

SureShot

Green Slime
I almost bought the statue tier one (goddamnit disposible income mentality) but managed to stop myself by reminding myself I could just pixel art some statues myself and then stare at them (I've already made some statue graphics for another game in development so I just stared at those until I was satisfied)

However, I would be more inclined to buy one of the tiers (probably not the $2000 tier though) if I could split the cost with someone and suggest something collaboratively
Sadly I don't really have the power to do anything like that. Splitting the cost would be a cool idea, but I don't think anyone I know would be up for that.

HexZyle

Boar
If you can't art, commission someone :) there's plenty of artists out there looking for some coin, and they'll make whatever you want for much less than 2G.

SureShot

Green Slime
If you can't art, commission someone :) there's plenty of artists out there looking for some coin, and they'll make whatever you want for much less than 2G.
I could commission someone to do it, but there is a different feeling of having something like that inside a great game, especially in a game like this.