Accidentally went straight to rambling instead of starting here

GilVallus

Green Slime
Hopefully I don't get hunted down for my transgression.

I'm currently a student at Neumont University in Utah, and am planning on going into a Network-Hardware kind of field (IT but not the call center kind plsno). I got this game on a whim (instead of food) and I must say it was definitely worth it.
I've logged about 41 hours into the game, with a majority of that time probably spent throwing myself at Hardmode GUN-D4M and farming cards. I've cleared story mode thrice, with a summoner, berserker, and ASPD + crit rate "Myrmidon" of sorts. Using a crit-heavy build sorta cheeses normal difficulty, playing as a glass cannon in hard mode definitely leads to a lot of thought going into combat (also raging), and frantically running in circles while cheering on a homicidal snowman is great. As a whole, the combat in this game is very fun, and it's a good thing that screwing around in the same room for potentially hours on end is rewarded so well.

Currently trying to figure out how to get that 90 ATK axe despite it sorta not existing anymore. I've spotted it in the wiki and passing conversation here and I need it, at least for cosmetic use.
Takeovertheworldwithit

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Welcome to the forum! :D The only way you're gonna be able to get that axe in story mode is by getting someone else to give you a copy who got it before it was changed to the flower whip. I'm sure they've got a chest planned for it somewhere though.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
"Welcome to the IT service call center, how can I help you today?" :D
Much welcome to the forum! :)

GilVallus

Green Slime
Welcome to the forum! :D The only way you're gonna be able to get that axe in story mode is by getting someone else to give you a copy who got it before it was changed to the flower whip. I'm sure they've got a chest planned for it somewhere though.
I debated just using the equip command like 100 times and seeing if rngesus was feeling merciful.
"Welcome to the IT service call center, how can I help you today?" :D
Much welcome to the forum! :)
"Did you try turning it off then on again?"
"Unplug the power source then plug it back in after 30 seconds"
"Shove a slice of pizza into your computer's disc slot. It's hungry"
"Delete system32"