Arcade mode final boss multiplayer crash

spirit__soul

Green Slime
Was on final stage of mimic fight in arcade. I died and my friend was dodging the missiles (also giga slime was spawning slime everywhere) that fire when the final mimic stage dies when suddenly my game crashed. Got the crash report :

Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at Behaviours.MimicStageC_AI.OnUpdate() in (path)\AI\Bossar\MimicStageC.cs:line 2359 at SoG.Game1._EntityMaster_Update() in (path)\Entities\EntityMaster.cs:line 472 at SoG.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in (path)\Game1.cs:line 1088 - FullScreen: WindowedFullScreen - NetworkRole: Server - MD5: 1d62f7677e5b44814255b6ec44432602

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the report! Sorry that happened to you :(

I'll look into what might've caused the bug!

spirit__soul

Green Slime
Ok, thank you. We did it again today and focused on killing giga slime before the mimic and killing enemies that spawn a bunch of stuff and it seemed to work. Don't know what happened before though :/