[Audio] The Number Plates spinning sound in first enemy room in Toy Factory keeps playing in Menu

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
So when you first enter the Toy Factory and get trapped in the first enemy room two number plates start spinning on the wall and make a sound. That spinning sound doesn't pause if you bring up the menu which causes the sound to desync with the visuals. So you can bring up the menu and let the sound play and then close the menu and the numbers on the wall will be spinning without their sound. :(

upload_2015-5-26_13-43-5.png

Last edited:

Own

I think 99% of audio in the game works like this. Sound-effects don't pause just because you opened the menu, it plays the audio as a whole piece instead of a frame-by-frame thing.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think 99% of audio in the game works like this. Sound-effects don't pause just because you opened the menu, it plays the audio as a whole piece instead of a frame-by-frame thing.
Yeah I think that's true. I noticed this with some other sounds like the Autumn Knights spinning sounds. I also noticed that the Autumn Knights spinning sound doesn't last long enough for the spinning in Hard difficulty. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I've seen that as well, and the same seems to be the case for the GUN-D4M fight when he's down and you're up smacking his head.