The G-Meister

Giga Slime
So far in life (or for as long as I can remember) I've been using avatars based around certain things that I like at the time I change them, EG, Minecraft, an edited photo, and most recently, Secrets of Grindea. Instead of changing once again to yet another SoG avatar, I instead want something a bit more long term that defines me.

The trouble is, I don't know what to choose.

I'd like to draw it myself, whatever it is, and the easy way out would just be drawing myself - I am me after all, but that's not the point of an avatar.

So I thought to myself, who am I? The guy who keeps on ruining Vilya's artwork? That British kid who sounds moderately like Total Biscuit? The guy who fills up the bug report section to the brim from time to time?

Sadly, I'm all of the above. I am a lot of things, and I can't find a thing that compares with that.

Does anyone else know?

(For some more info on me, go here and click on the information tab: http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?members/the-g-meister.6140/)

Samaron

Green Slime
I can semi-relate, your skill in art compared to mine is like the Monalisa to a baby accidentally knocking a paint bucket onto a pile of cow manure. The only thing I'm good at that actually could be useful is sprite animation. I've only been in this community for 5 months or so but on other websites I did a similar thing. Don't feel alone my friend, we're quite similar :)