Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

When are you going to be able to buy fish, i really don't wanna rely on potions when upgrading my animal.
Any way to get lots of food for the pets like a food shop maybe the pastry shop. I Don't mind the prices.

From a grinding loving Swedish guy.

Last edited:
About the recipe list is there going to be harder recipes that give better stuff? Maybe recipes including rare item drops or only including rare items...

Will there be more bows? I would love to be able to craft really good bows from the starting bow? Maybe some sort of magic buff system with upgrades like the magic and melee skills.

More support magic added t the game?

Any more "In game" achievements?

SO MANY QUESTIONS GHHAAAA.....
Please reply I know it is much butt I am really curious

about the new recipes and bow... im with you, i would love to see more recipes and harder one that give awesome stuff, maybe even recipes that you need to get as a loot to lear it, and about the bow i would like to see not exactly more bows (but why not), i would like to see more axes, hammers and something like knife or daggers in game.

Ariadna

Green Slime
Probably asked before but here it goes:

1. Can the 'Pet Detective' (bring a chicken to chix) quest be completed on current stable beta? No spoilers pls!
2. Can the 'Steve Gets Fired' quest be completed? EDIT: I'm dumb, done it.
3. Can the chest near Marino's house be accessed? Specifically this one:
3U2Oww6.png

4. What happens if you decide not to pay for the sculpting lady's water? I had tons of money so I paid but the curiosity kills me.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
1. Can the 'Pet Detective' (bring a chicken to chix) quest be completed on current stable beta? No spoilers pls!
Yes, all quests can be completed (except the main story).

3. Can the chest near Marino's house be accessed? Specifically this one:
No.

4. What happens if you decide not to pay for the sculpting lady's water? I had tons of money so I paid but the curiosity kills me.
There's some way to make someone else to pay for you (probably HQ), but I paid myself too, so I don't know the details.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Deleting arcade mode save (from '%appdata%/Secrets of Grindea') should probably reset items, but achievements are tied to Steam I guess...

I use the Frontline version, and I was doing tai ming, and I'm stuck on the part where you get the key, and I cant seem to find how to get into the area with the house in present-day timeline, the stone statue rubble blocks my path, is this the end of the current beta or am I just stupid?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The devs have decided that the game will not go on sale until it's complete. By my estimates it'll probably be at least another year and a half. Sorry friend :(

RReds

Green Slime
Hello! I want to ask before I will buy game:
Can I complete game for 100% solo or there some "co-op only" content (side quests or smth)?

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hello! I want to ask before I will buy game:
Can I complete game for 100% solo or there some "co-op only" content (side quests or smth)?

There is no co-op only content! There will be some PvP stuff for fun later on, but those things won't count towards game completion.

Tora

Green Slime
If you could predict when the full game will be released what would you say?
Few months?
About a year?
More then a year?
just wondering :)
if this question was asked before.. sorry :(

RReds

Green Slime
There is no co-op only content! There will be some PvP stuff for fun later on, but those things won't count towards game completion.
Hello again!
I just want to say that this game is incredible! Despite that I played A LOT of games, and I had my favourites - this game just perfect, top 1, game that I wanted all the time. I want to say thank you for such a masterpiece! Cant wait for full release =)

JonathanW12

Green Slime
I wanted to ask a few questions:
  1. I saw a desert area for the game before. Has that area been deleted or are we going to see it in the future?
  2. Is there going to be an optional dungeon or boss in the future?
  3. Do you do less damage in multiplayer depending on how many players are with you?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I wanted to ask a few questions:
  1. I saw a desert area for the game before. Has that area been deleted or are we going to see it in the future?
  2. Is there going to be an optional dungeon or boss in the future?
  3. Do you do less damage in multiplayer depending on how many players are with you?

0. That's a pretty exceptional profile pic you got there!
1. The desert area will come after we're done with Tai Ming! It will be placed below Evergrind Fields: South (the exit which is currently blocked off)
2. We do have plans for a few optional boss fights, but probably not an entire dungeon!
3. Yes and no! Some enemies do have a bit more DEF or HP, but mostly there are just more enemies

Tatsuhide

Green Slime
I got a question about the DRM-free Version. I bought the game via Steam.. so I don't have access to a DRM-free version, am I right?

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
I got a question about the DRM-free Version. I bought the game via Steam.. so I don't have access to a DRM-free version, am I right?
You are correct, the DRM-free version is only available if you purchase through our site or the Humble store