Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Luckito13

Green Slime
I'm just curious if the game's main story is still about 2 hours long or at least if it is near complete yet?
That aside it's a great game so far ^,^

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
@Luckito13
As an outsider I'd say the story can be, depending on your speed, easily be 6-10 hours. As far as the progress goes.
An optimistic guess on the progress would be that it is about 3/4 done. But with the amount of polish and rework of older content it might take longer than before. It is hard to say.

violet

Green Slime
Yoo queen Vilya,

I have a question about the closed library in evergrind city.
Are you guys planning on opening it soon??
Because it would be cool if we need to be there a few times in the story or what are you guys planning with it?? :)

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Yoo queen Vilya,

I have a question about the closed library in evergrind city.
Are you guys planning on opening it soon??
Because it would be cool if we need to be there a few times in the story or what are you guys planning with it?? :)

We have plans on opening it, but I'm not sure it will be soon! We have a bunch of ideas for what to do in the library, but we haven't completely decided on any yet, so it will probably be something we look at once we've done some more story stuff :)

Prinxe

Green Slime
so my friend bought the game for me and now I cant seem to be able to access the beta versions. Please help.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
They aren't nude in an NSFW way if that's what you mean. They might be changed at a later date as I heard something about maybe getting them redrawn when Vilya was doing a bunch of other statue art. I may have misheard though, and having said that there's only three (?) in the game anyway. Personally I'd also say don't let a couple suggestive statues tarnish your view of this marvellous game either. Most of the time they're off-screen :p

matissimo

Green Slime
But what's wrong with the older one? For me a Goddess doesn't need an armor. Gods look better, when naked/barely dressed, because it shows, that they're so OP, that they don't need any armor.

Own

it's making a derp face

I think you may be unintentionally insulting the artist there. The statue isn't designed to look derpy, it's an asset that was made a year or two into the games development. Which is likely she wants to touch it up. And I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but 'touching up' the statue doesn't necessarily mean an intent to clothe it. Considering the art she has put in the game well after the statue was added.

Boss-Portrait-Fae.png

upload_2019-1-28_3-6-18.png

and is offensive to some

Which is fine. People are perfectly within their rights to be offended by whatever they like. Personally, I'm offended whenever artists censor their work to cater to small but vocal groups. People being offended has never been a decent justification for anyone to do anything, except perhaps issue an apology if their offense harmed something more than someones sensibilities.