Bug with butterfly quest

OnePixel

Green Slime
Hello there! I finished quest in multiplayer with butterflies. When I continue play solo I think, that I would catch all butterflies and star and finish quest fast. But, when I start quest, it show that I can skip. I choose skip, but quest was accepted and all butterflies was catched. How I can finish it? Catching butterflies on friend server not helping.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey, thanks for the report!

To make sure I understand: the problem is that you have the butterfly quest in your quest log as active despite choosing skip? Did the butterflies appear in Evergrind City, or do they not exist anywhere in the world?

OnePixel

Green Slime
Hey, thanks for the report!

To make sure I understand: the problem is that you have the butterfly quest in your quest log as active despite choosing skip? Did the butterflies appear in Evergrind City, or do they not exist anywhere in the world?
Yes. I choose skip, but it accepted. By the way, I grab quest after all butterflies in main world was catched and not exist out of city(they are flying aroung park). I try to catch in different games, but in doesn't work. So, quest show uncompleted — 1/4 catched.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Interesting! Did you have to catch the butterflies in your own world, or were they already caught because you had played multiplayer?

You should be able to move the quest to its right place by copying the line below into chat:

/movetocompleted _SideQuest_Butterflown

OnePixel

Green Slime
How I remember it was like:
We play in friend world. Complete all quest in last upadate(we played before 30.10.2020). So, then I already know where they was.
Then I play solo. I start with cathching butterflies(and didn't take quest) and one moment I go to city and think, if I here, maybe I already finish quest(at this moment, I have 7/8 cought I think). Grab quest, choose to skip, but it was accepted and counter show 0/4. I go for last one and catch her, but I realize, that there is all already in park and I can't catch more :d
Yeah! This line works! Thanks a lot, this game is so awesome :D