Can the green arena Giga slime drop loot?

Graylen

Green Slime
As the title says, i still need 2 drops from the green Giga slime, but the arena slime never seems to drop loot.

Currently at 125% completion, but i remember a screenshot with 126% so i must've missed something!

I've got 8 treasure maps, all achievements, and all cards except the last four tha aren't implemented yet.

missing loot from:
Phaseman ( 2 )
Giga slime ( 2 )
GUN-D4M ( 1 )

and the other four mobs that are not available yet.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
The 126% is an older version. As for the missing loot and mobs, not in the game yet. :p

Edit: As for the Phaseman items, Phaseman can be farmed if you leave his yellow orb on the ground and teleport out of the room. It's an exploit that the devs didn't patch because it's going to be possible to farm bosses anyways. :D

Graylen

Green Slime
The 126% is an older version. As for the missing loot and mobs, not in the game yet. :p

Edit: As for the Phaseman items, Phaseman can be farmed if you leave his yellow orb on the ground and teleport out of the room. It's an exploit that the devs didn't patch because it's going to be possible to farm bosses anyways. :D

I just deleted my .wld file and farmed him that way, resets all quests but not your character, you can just copy the world save right before him, kill him, paste the old save. :)

Works for anything really.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
That's a new way to do it. I am not very good with altering files so I stick to being in the game. ^^