Crunchatize me Sabrina

Aro-Knight

Green Slime
Aight. So I am aro-knight. I, like many of you, am an RPG hound. I don't get the chance to play co-op very often and I was literally handed this game from someone, and I have been playing it ever since. Its a lot of fun.

Im fairly into FF, I play ps1 and ps2 games a lot as PS3 RPG's seem to go into a very different direction altogether, and there aren't too many good ps4 ones yet. I like Sonic, .hack, Pockat Monsieurs, and table top roleplaying games to name a few.

Chill.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Aight. So I am aro-knight. I, like many of you, am an RPG hound. I don't get the chance to play co-op very often and I was literally handed this game from someone, and I have been playing it ever since. Its a lot of fun.

Im fairly into FF, I play ps1 and ps2 games a lot as PS3 RPG's seem to go into a very different direction altogether, and there aren't too many good ps4 ones yet. I like Sonic, .hack, Pockat Monsieurs, and table top roleplaying games to name a few.

Chill.
Have you played the .Hack series on PS2? Me and my brother stumbled upon the second one when we were kids and we never got anywhere because we didn't know how to use the wristband. XD

Aro-Knight

Green Slime
Have you played the .Hack series on PS2? Me and my brother stumbled upon the second one when we were kids and we never got anywhere because we didn't know how to use the wristband. XD

Yes I do, (and I like the ps2 games a good deal) the bracelet is quite simple. When an enemy has protect break, quickly go to the menu before they die (or protect restore) and select for the skills "Data Drain" (you must have the camera on the on enemy or else targeting them will not be an option) Data Draining is a great way to get bonus equipment, cores, and even some rare items AND its necessary to use for certain boss fights. Heres the backlash: not only does it cost a little SP to use, but it also causes infection rate to spread, infection rate can cause a myriad of effects from data draining... as the diagram near the data drain will show a color system. The hotter the color, the more potential danger/effect you may receive from attempting to data drain. Killing regular un-data drained enemies will reduce infection rate bit by bit. Im even apart of a dot hack forum if you are interested PM me.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Yes I do, (and I like the ps2 games a good deal) the bracelet is quite simple. When an enemy has protect break, quickly go to the menu before they die (or protect restore) and select for the skills "Data Drain" (you must have the camera on the on enemy or else targeting them will not be an option) Data Draining is a great way to get bonus equipment, cores, and even some rare items AND its necessary to use for certain boss fights. Heres the backlash: not only does it cost a little SP to use, but it also causes infection rate to spread, infection rate can cause a myriad of effects from data draining... as the diagram near the data drain will show a color system. The hotter the color, the more potential danger/effect you may receive from attempting to data drain. Killing regular un-data drained enemies will reduce infection rate bit by bit. Im even apart of a dot hack forum if you are interested PM me.
Oh, wow. I wish I knew that 10 years ago. XD Sadly I don't have the game anymore and my last attempt to use an emulator didn't work at all. :(

BTW Welcome to the forum! :D