Discovered paradoxon that threatens to destroy the spacetime continuum (and other discoveries)

res7less

Jumpkin
frankenfish.PNG

So, it says the Frankenfish consists of lots of other fishes. This means that it is made of fish, other than the Frankenfish. So, if the Frankenfish is made of fish, other than himself, is he made of fish at all? And if not, what else is he made of? And, most importantly, what is the illuminati's role in all of this? I have goosebumps all over!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You see, good chap, the name "Frankenfish" merely pertains to the fact that observers of this absurd abomination happen to perceive it as a fish. If one, for instance, were to name their cat "Arnold the human," the cat is not necessarily made of human flesh and blood. Names can often be deceiving, you see. This subject clearly has no relevance to the Illuminati.

Now, if you would like a more confusing matter to ponder over:

puzzle.png

Which layer is the ice on? Is it on the higher layer, with the Phase Plates, or the lower layer, with the altar? Even more confusing - If the character is depicted on top of this ice, which layer is he on?

~Dr. Hallo Weed, PhD

Boris... They're onto us. I think we need to evacuate - swiftly. Hopefully they spend too long thinking over this and we'll get a clean escape. Gather your things.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Now, if you would like a more confusing matter to ponder over:

index.php

Which layer is the ice on? Is it on the higher layer, with the Phase Plates, or the lower layer, with the altar? Even more confusing - If the character is depicted on top of this ice, which layer is he on?

~Dr. Hallo Weed, PhD

comment_ESs7jIk3PcIN0G6NIjuvZ8jYM2ODuqeg.gif

res7less

Jumpkin
I reckoned I should stop creating new threads for every discovery, instead I updated the title of this one.

The next discovery is called: "Are you sure it's that super?"

supervision.PNG