Flying Fortress Phase-Shifting Course

BStew

Green Slime
Does anyone have any hints for how to finish the 20-second timer for the 3rd chest? It is currently the only thing I need for 100% game completion. Thanks!

luzertx

Green Slime
Does anyone have any hints for how to finish the 20-second timer for the 3rd chest? It is currently the only thing I need for 100% game completion. Thanks!
Idk, just do it as quick as you can. Took me about 40~ mins to complete all stages.

BStew

Green Slime
Idk, just do it as quick as you can. Took me about 40~ mins to complete all stages.
Tannie mentions that there are shortcuts that need to be used in order to finish the course on time. I can't seem to find them :/ spent a few hours troubleshooting the course in order to find a shortcut but to no avail.

luzertx

Green Slime
Tannie mentions that there are shortcuts that need to be used in order to finish the course on time. I can't seem to find them :/ spent a few hours troubleshooting the course in order to find a shortcut but to no avail.
I can try to record it, but i need to remember how to do it again.

lesarbres

Green Slime
Wow, this was fun. Thanks to you guys and about 30 minutes of intense concentration, I managed to beat this in 14:73. I'll take it.

lesarbres

Green Slime
I love the trick phasing challenges in this game. To me it's such a fun mini-game, a great combination of a puzzle and a test of timing and reflexes. Solving a trick phasing room (or beating a timer) is very satisfying. I would love to see many more of these in the game, although I imagine they must be difficult to design and build. Especially something like the secret trick phasing course that is so finely tuned to have multiple paths to beat it depending on very precise timing.

vinegar

Green Slime
I constantly had to take breaks during this so I didn't break my keyboard in frustration lol, I've never been good at timing puzzles because I'm incredibly impatient.