Furious Giga Slime Defeated!(Arcade)

Quazars

Green Slime
I managed to record an arcade run of me beating the red giga slime(duh by the title).
This boss was a huge pain but I finally managed to do it.

Leveling up went towards Whirslash and Strength. Trying to max out damage/crit while ignoring armor to kill him ASAP.

Last edited:

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Cool strategy haha! I like how you use the entire room to your advantage, running around to have him land exactly where you want to :D

Fred

Developer
Staff member
The fact that Giga manages to land on you three times within the first 20 seconds of the fight and you still manages to kill it makes this approximately 5 times as cool. And it was pretty darn cool to start with!

I love seeing stuff like this. People besting bosses and challenges we've put into SoG that have been deemed near impossible by a majority of the player base. Really well done dude!
I'm so looking forward to when we get the Furious Gun-d4m in the game, and the nightmare versions of all the other bosses after that.

Quazars

Green Slime
The fact that Giga manages to land on you three times within the first 20 seconds of the fight and you still manages to kill it makes this approximately 5 times as cool. And it was pretty darn cool to start with!

I love seeing stuff like this. People besting bosses and challenges we've put into SoG that have been deemed near impossible by a majority of the player base. Really well done dude!
I'm so looking forward to when we get the Furious Gun-d4m in the game, and the nightmare versions of all the other bosses after that.

Thank you!
Nightmare version of the slime? Oh god...

Own

For the first time in months and months, I finally decided to have a crack at it.

2gFjuxO.png

Luckily a Bishop was kind enough to give me a Smashlight. GG, Giga.

OrsenX

Green Slime
Phaseman has the same route every time you fight him. Immediately run to the left and hack him to pieces, then move to the right and repeat, you should be able to beat him within those two movements.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Does the perfect shielding 6 projectiles from Phaseman benefit you more than just meleeing?
It might but the risk vs reward is not worth it IMO. To Perfectly Block 6 of his shots straight into him sounds really hard and the damage difference can't be that big, chances are you get hit more than you hit him. The only attack worth Perfect Blocking is the attack he shoots down when he stands in the top spot. Doing so stuns him which lets you deal a lot more damage than just avoiding the phase and then attack again in the next spot.