Game crashes when interacting with objects in the ancient temple

RaduSnd

Green Slime
So I went in the ancient flying temple, tried to activate something and the game crashed, I tried that multiple times in different areas but it still crashes. I tried to install vcredist x64 and x86 thinking that it could happen because I don't have them installed but still nothing. Please help I really like this game.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey! What version of the game are you playing and what is it you're trying to interact with that causes the game to crash?

RaduSnd

Green Slime
I'm playing the 0.893c version and I'm trying to interact with the machine things in the temple that I have to activate... I don't really know what they are called but take the door switch for example. This only happens in the temple

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Does updating the game to the current version help? Have you done a reset of the temple or is this a "vanilla" play through? Are you playing with a translation?

RaduSnd

Green Slime
It's a vanilla play through and I'm not playing with a translation. As for the update, I'm ashamed to say this but I'm a poor boy with strict parents that won't give me money to buy games so I downloaded it from somewhere else and I apologize. If you don't want to help me anymore I understand :(. It's truly a great game and I'd pay to play it

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'd wager you can find an updated pirated copy to download. Your issue is most likely related to the version you're playing so I doubt there's anything I can do to fix it for you!

NoNo

Green Slime
I'd wager you can find an updated pirated copy to download. Your issue is most likely related to the version you're playing so I doubt there's anything I can do to fix it for you!
Hey idk if you'll care since Im also playing on a pirated version, but the bug isn't dependant on version, I tried with 3 different versions including the latest one, every single time I crash at ancient temple interacting with someone. A new thing this version was that I also crashed when interacting with the scarecrow in the forest. Awesome game but I wish I could play it more lol.