Game Full Release

Calolo Clova

Green Slime
So.......

I'm not here to complain, or at least I will try my best not to complain. I first purchased the game as soon as I saw one of my favorite Youtubers (Dodger, whom used to post videos long ago) play it in coop. I gathered a small group and we played the game coop and complete up to whatever the game allowed us at the time.

I was still in the university when I purchased and played the game. Since then, I have frequently visited the steam page to check if the full game was released or not.

Now I am married with a family and a busy schedule. It really does sadden me to know that there is a good chance I will never be able to play it with my friends given how little time I have during the day.

Now I wonder if anyone else is going through the same thing?

MuXiaoYun

Green Slime
When I first played this game I was a pupil. Now I'm about to graduate from university. I also checked the development progress from time to time in the past years. But the guys who first played this game with me now have their own lives and we hardly get in touch with each other now

phei

Green Slime
A lot of my life and relationships have changed from when I first bought this game to now. I played this game almost to completion (as in whatever was available then) with my best friend at the time, we aren't friends anymore now, so I wont be able to experience the full game with her like before. I'm ok with that though, I have new friends and someone I love to experience the full game with and it'll feel like as if everything is all new again.

A bit off topic, but I saw on another website a different post where people were upset with the release of the game and how the devs went about the decision to release as an early access game, rather than just wait for a fully completed game to release instead. For me personally, I'm fine with the slow updates as they're honestly still always working on the game. It's 100% better than the people who don't work on their games anymore, or worse release as a full game, but leave it as a horrible unplayable buggy mess. What I wanted to get to with all of that is, I'm happy it came out as early access, because I got to experience the game with my ex-friend. Some people are angry about the release, but being able to play another game with that friend was worth it. I miss our friendship a lot, so it's a precious memory for me.